EPILOGUE

MM is fully decorated and it's looking like a wedding is going to take place. When we moved in, we can see there are many guests getting into the mansion welcomed by Ap and Dp. In the center, can see a well decorated altar where a pandith is seen doing puja while Uttara is helping him with the needed things.

"Bring the groom!" -The pandith announces.

Sanskaar and Adarsh nods at him and went upstair to bring Laksh.
*********************************
In Laksh's room,

Laksh is seen walking here and there in tension. Just then, AdarSan enters in opening the door without knocking. Laksh jerks up and falls on the bed. AdarSan looks at each other and burst into laughter. Laksh glares them and got off the bed while fixing his dress.

"Bhaiyya.. Bhai!! I got scared!" -Laksh said.

"Arrey, see yourself! You are behaving like a bride!" -Adarsh said teasing him.

'Haha, very funny!" -Laksh glares him.

"You teased both of us on our wedding day na?! Tit for tat!" -Sanskaar said while Laksh whines like a boy.

"Can we make it together bhai? I meant I and Ragini.. Can we both make it as a married couple?" -Laksh asked biting his nails.

"Lucky, you both loves each other! I'm not sure whether you both will make it or not but your love will make it better! Trust me!" -Adarsh said keeping his hand on Laksh's cheek and smiles at him.

"Experience is making him to speak. Take the elder's advice!" -Sanskaar said while Adarsh glares him.

Adarsh hits on his head while Sanskaar whines rubbing his head. Laksh laughs along with Adarsh.

"Toh chale?" -Sanskaar asked.

Laksh nods his head with a smile. AdarSan smiles at him. Sanskaar takes the turban and gives to Adarsh while he puts on Laksh.

"Perfect! Chalo!" -Adarsh said.

They all moved out to the hall.
*********************************
Laksh is seen doing the puja as per pandith's instruction. Then, pandith asked to bring the bride. After some minutes, Ragini was brought by Parineetha and Swara. They made her to sit beside Laksh. Laksh turns and looks at her and mesmerized by the beauty beside him. Ragini feels his gaze and blushes hardly.

"Bhaiyya, stops staring bhabhi like you going to eat her raw. Save some for tonight also!" -Uttara said giving both of them teasing looks.

RagLak blushes more listening to her. The other family members who heard her giggles. Soon, the pandith calls Ragini's parents for 'kanyadhan'. Ap and Dp walks to the altar. Laksh forwards his right hand. Ap and Dp takes Ragini's right hand and keeps it on his. Then, they places some flowers on their hand and pours milk on it. Later, Uttara came forward and did the 'Ghatbhandhan'. The pandith asked RagLak to stand up for the phera. Laksh stood up and helped Ragini as her lehenga is heavy. Laksh entangles his finger with her's. She looks at him who is already staring her with all the love he have for her. They started to do the phera not breaking the eye lock. After 4 pheras, Laksh came front and did the pheras while the others blesses them with the flowers. Once they are done, they sits back on the altar. Then, Laksh adores her neck with mangalsutra and fills her maang with a pinch of sindhoor.

"Vivaah sampan hua! Now, you both are husband and wife!" -The pandith declares.

RagLak looks at each other lovingly. Then, they took the elders blessing and clicks pictures with everyone.
*********************************
Night in RagLak's room,