the plan

RICHIES POV
"ok so i looked at the website and there's a courtyard that leads to the dining hall, the hallway with all of the cells, the cafe, and the front entrance with the check in area. if we can make it to the courtyard, hopefully we'll be able to see eddie through the glass windows. and he can make a run for it?" beverly questioned her own plan.
"no no no. it's not that easy. we have to go the hard way unfortunately. i looked it up and there's less guards by the cells and more guards by the entrances and exits. see that's the problem. i was thinking if we can make it to eddies cell we can pick the lock and get him out. but if there's more guards at the entrances and exits, we would need a different way in. now THATS when i had a plan. a real one. but it's going to take dedication. a lot of dedication."
"what's the plan?"
"beverly, pretend to be that mother, ms. finch was it?" she nods, "one of us will pretend, or might actually be, to be gay and act like beverlys son. that's the easiest way to get in. when you check in, beverly make sure to tell the check in lady that you NEED the bag with you!"
"wait what bag?"
"it's gonna have weapons and a change of clothes in it"
"oh ok"
"once they put you in the ugly jumpsuits, make sure you bring that extra pair of clothes with you, but it HAS to be hidden!" everyone exchanges worried glances but continues listening to my plan, "once your in, your gonna immediately knock out the guard. once he's knocked out, run around the cells and look for eddies cell. once you find it, pick the lock with the lock picker i packed in the bag. get him out, and change back into your normal clothes, have eddie change too i'm gonna pack a pair of clothes for him. then GET OUT OF THERE! i don't care how, just get out of there. now here's the biggest, and one of my favorite, parts. calling the cops!"
"why do we need to call the cops on eddie?" stanley asks worriedly.
"no stanelton we're not calling the cops on eddie we're calling the cops on the ILLEGAL JAIL that these sick people are holding! everyone got it?"
after a chorus of "yes"'s we all get up and start setting up our plan.