VIVIAN

Ye oki hey it's me Vivian and...I'm here for a lil' Q/A thing, if thaz whut they call it so...

Ng-hng...Let's do this...!

"Why do you only have two words in your full name?"

hAH okay you're asking me that question...

Ye, so...my name IS Vivian Etleen and, to cut things short, I only have my first name and my surname.

I'm actually native, so we don't have our middle initials included...

"But...You call yourself Sara. Why is that?"

Well, actually trusting people easily isn't really my lil' knack sooo...Apparently, I use that name only in public or around people I don't completely know yet.

To why I call myself "Sara," I didn't bother to think of that. I just clicked with it then...boom! *spreads her hands*

"Do you always talk with your hands?"

As a matter of fact, I do. And no one questions me for that.

"Do you know your MBTI?"

Uh...Oscar once told me I could possibly be an Executive. It has letters, but I don't bother to remember those...*scoffs nervously*

"Who's Oscar?"

He's my cousin. Actually not eXACTLY my cousin? He's sorta like my couz because he was adopted by my uncle...?

Ye, pretty much an indirect relationship...?

"Other than Oscar, do you have any other friends?"

Aw hell ye, obviously! I mean, name a person from the market, I'm most likely to have already talked with them at some point in my life.

"So, you live in the market? Alone?"

For the market-question, ye. But I ain't alone...I have Oscar, with me, in some...shack somewhere...

And of course, there's Kian...*rolls eyes*

*whispers* He just wants me to be very inclusive.

"Hmm...so you're not exactly a boy-type of person?"

*scoffs* I'm boyish if that's what you mean! But for me to like boys? Uh, I'd rather not? Besides, what do boys do that complete women? Girls can very much live even without the boys though, so why would I need one?

"If men were to kinda...'approach' you, what are your standards for you to say yes?"

LOL AS IF I'D EVER SAY YES-

All that aside tho, of course, I'd need somebody that would love me...for who I am...

But other than tHOSE rubbish cliches, I want somebody who knows how to tell the truth, I need someone who knows when to fight and when to back off. I need someone who knows how to calm me down-

...like someone can ever do that.

"Has anyone even approached you for your uniqueness? I mean, you're bad*ss, you've got rare hair, and rare eyes~"

Ok, first...Wow, red hair is rare? And green eyes? I mean, Kian once told me my eyes were like...deep emerald, he could drown or smth...

...not like that's a crucial detail, y'know.

"What do you want men to give though? Like, what are your likes?"

Hm. I'm a picky woman, sooo...

I like strawberries, shiny stuff...*whispers* One can even make me a ring out of wine bottles, yes, I'd kiLL FOR ONE~ *grins*

I also lOVE scented candles for...some apparent reason. I have some knack for 'em. Especially flowers...

I'll probably accept any flower, most especially roses...! But I do NOT like sunflowers. Just...no.

"What do you want to say to the people who say you're too short to be bad*ss?"

...

"I mean- What do you want to say to the people who say you're too YOUNG to be bad*ss?"

Well now...Hi! I might be 17, but I'm very much capable of kicking your *ss! You have no right to tell me what I can and can't do. Period.

#TOTSR