Wailing Sea And Stormy Sky

The night sky towered dark over his head as he stood limp against the edge of the ship, his mind repeating the words spoken to him just a few hours ago.

'You are hurting me. You are hurting me badly.'

His heart clenched in his ribcage, causing the dull ocean to roll in pain beneath the ship. The pitter patter of the drops of rain fell harsh on his skin, wetting his hair and attire, but he payed it no mind.

"My captain, please.." Hoseok frowns from his place behind him as he also let the rain soak him of the pain of his captain.

"My heart feels heavy.." Jimin's voice came out small when he spoke. "It feels like it has been shattered into pieces."

His shoulders hunch, his face scrunching with the pain of his beating heart and he raises his hands to rest against the edge of the deck in order to keep his body balanced. The wet strands of blue stick to his forehead and fall over his eyes, the tips imitating leaking tears of rain onto his cheeks.

He felt like he had lost everything, failed to protect the one important to him and let them down with his decisions. He felt like he was worthless.

Hoseok watched helpless, not knowing what to do and how to make things back to the way they were. His captain was hurting and so was the little female who never failed to bloom sparks of happiness in his chest whenever he thought of her. Hoseok does not have the heart to see both of them in the depths of their despair. But he can not do anything but watch tonight as both his worlds fall apart right before his eyes.

Tonight, everyone witnessed as the sea wailed in storms and the sky cries along with the Captain's heart.

-

Y/n stared out at the ocean through the closed balcony door. The morning has come awhile ago but the thick pile of clouds scattering around the sky has blocked the peak of sun to shine down at them.

Today, everything is dark and dull.

Little drops of rain are still falling down, however much calmer than last night. The rain has been heavy but voiceless. The whole night went without a wink of sleep. She had been restless, her mind had been chaotic and her heart had been a crying mess, but she dared not let any tears escape her eyes.

So she let the sky cry for her, for her and for him.

The speed of the ship ceased slowly, making her glance up. Her lips part as she watched the ship sailing carefully in between the white borders of pointy rocks. The rocks that Jimin showed her a week ago, once that protected and bordered his kingdom.

They have arrived.

The kingdom of Busan that was born beautiful in the south of Korea. The city was divided into two parts, with Jimin owning more than half of it while the remaining small areas go into King Kang's side.

What was once a dream to visit, she now stood in the ground of its sea as she passed by. Busan is indeed beautiful and she has yet to see the full of it. It was a kingdom she once wished to visit, a kingdom she was now being left abandoned by its king.

But that does not matter anymore. Not when she has already decided on what to do.

She turns away from the balcony with a heavy heart and faces the door. Even through the locked door, the voices of sailors can be heard as they chant in joy, sing about finally arriving home and work to get the masts down.

She released a deep breath, hands sliding down the black velvet dress that adored her body before she took a step towards the door. A hand twisted open the lock of the door and hence, she locks her own fate.