[Chapter 19] - The Hero Switching Sides

Legend:
(Y/N) - Your Name
(L/N) - Last Name

===========================

(Author's POV)

Ryuko: Get the hell away from me!

Both you and Senketsu stopped dead in your tracks when Ryuko said that.

(Y/N): W-Wha? Ryuko, what's wro-

Ryuko: Senketsu, I'm done with you. I'm never putting you in ever again.

Senketsu: Eh?! Ryuko?!

(Y/N): Ryuko what are you talking about?

Ryuko: (Y/N)... We... Can't be together anymore.

(Y/N): W-What...?

Ryuko: I'm a monster. You can't date someone who is some Life Fiber infused freak. That's right, I'm not human! I'M A LIFE FIBER MONSTER!

(HALLELUJAH!)

Mako: That's not right, Ryuko-chan! (Y/N) is your boyfriend, and he loves you very much! You can't just abandon the person who he gave his life to! This isn't like you at all! At all! At all! At all!

Your expression slightly saddens at the sudden current events for Ryuko. Sure, she must be completely upset that her mother was Ragyo and she was lied to throughout her whole life, but that doesn't mean you don't have the power to make it better.

Anyways Mako was on top of Ryuko while gripping onto her shoulders.

Mako: This isn't like you Ryuko!

Ryuko: Well... Yeah. I'm not my usual self.

Mako: Huh?

Ryuko: It turns out that my entire life until now was a lie, and I'm actually a monster. Not a human, I'm the same unkillable freak just like Ragyo.

Mako: N-No...

(Y/N): Ryuko... Listen-

Ryuko: Just shut it (Y/N). I was a fool thinking I was able to fall for someone like you. Me being a freak just amplifies that we can't be together.

(Y/N): But...

???: Hmm, looks like you're all awfully grumpy today.

The three of you turned your heads to see the last person you wanted to see.

(Y/N) and Ryuko: Nui!

Well not exactly Nui, because it was just a... Life Fiber Hologram? I guess that's what it's called.

Nui: (giggles) But I think you're getting mad at the wrong person, Ryuko.

Ryuko: Eh?

Nui: I seem to remember you wanting to avenge your father. And yet you're ignoring his killer and playing with a bunch of weaklings instead. You're both making me sad!

Ryuko: ENOUGH!

Launching Mako away from her, she takes her Scissor Blade and started flashing at the Hologram. You took a few steps back in order to not get slashed in half. The Hologram explodes only to reform into Ragyo.

Ragyo: That's the spirit, daughter of mine!

Ryuko: Don't call me your daughter!

Ragyo: I can understand your turmoil. Souichro Kiryuin, also by you known as, Isshin Matoi. This was a dastardly scheme concocted by that foolish man. He treated his own daughter by a mere tool. As for your mother. I understand your rage so much it hurts.