25: wonder~

Jungna left their shared bedroom which was Jungkook bedroom before. Of course they stayed in the same room since they were in the relationship. Whenever she stepped outside the room, she saw no one around until she walked furthur to the flight of stair, she saw Jungkook and Ippi were in their own workout session in the living room.

         Jungna could only smile as she walked down the stair. Jungkook was not realise her presence yet but their pet had his head perked up, looking at her. A woof left his mouth afterwards. With that, Jungkook lifted up his head during the pumping. A smile instantly flashed on his face towards her as he saw her entered the room. Jungna walked closer towards them.

       Ippi instantly came towards her and Jungna rubbed his head gently. He willingly let his head with her touch before he got back to his position on Jungkook's side, mimicking Jungkook's pumping position when he heard Jungkook's voice. Looking at how quick Ippi responed to him, it realised her that Ippi was a quick learner. As far as she could remember, throughout the day they started having Ippi in their live, training Ippi was not that hard. And both Jungkook and Jungna were thankful.

        "Wanna join?" Jungkook asked between his ragged breath. He was not bother to stop what he was doing either.

         "No, thank you. I already showered." She said, crutching down and reached for a towel nearby that Jungkook put on a couch, as she wiped Jungkook's forehead. Like she expected what his reaction was, she was chukkling when Jungkook had his face frown like a sulky kid with a pouty lips.

        Jungna stroke his damp hair with her fingers to remove some of his hair from bothering his sight. Jungkook turned to look at Ippi and the pup looked at him. As if they were talking through eyes, with telephaty power.

         "Don't you wanna mama joins us?" Jungkook asked him. Like he understood what he was saying, Ippi turned to look at Jungna and then he barked. Yes, I want it! Mama let's join us! He ran towards her and bite her sleeve to be on the position but Jungna shook her head as she gently loosened the grip of her sleeve and patted his head. Caressing his fur and gave a kiss on his head.

         "Have fun with papa. I'm going to kitchen for some drinks." She said, gave a last kiss on Jungkook's forehead and went towards the mentioned place. Before she could disappear further in the kitchen, she turned aroind towards Jungkook's direction.

        "Wanna something for drink?"

        Still in the pumping position, his head shifted towards her and he said, "Sounds good."

         "Alright."

         After a few minutes she spent in the kitchen, she came back to the living room with a tray in her hands and a jug of orange juice with two glasses. She put them on tje coffee table and looked at Jungkook. The man was still into his working out session. Ippi was nowhere to be found already. Perhaps he already fall tired.

        "Take a break will you?" She asked him and about to pour some in each of glasses but when Jungkook refused what he been told, Jungna didn't proceed to pour the drinks.

        She had no idea how many types working out he wanna do. He went to push up and then pumping and then planks and more. Yet right now, he did the pumping again. Since Jungkook wore his long sleeve, she still able to see his biceps and triceps flexed everytime he execised as he rolled up his sleeves over his shoulders. Bold you assumed, Jungna was not swoon by the view.

         Jungkook was a built man. She still remembered their very first time meeting each other, Jungkook was nothing much different than now. It just, on their first meeting, she thought he was someone shy and quiet just like a little boy who started his own adventure. And now, just look at him, 360 degrees different. His daddy looks started to jump out that made Jungna sleepless in the night.