Chapter 5

Chapter 5- He Made It Into UA

Ding

"Oh! Hello (Y/N)! Do you want to come inside? It's raining" Izuku's mother asked you. I forgot to mention that Izuku wanted you to meet his mom because she was asking where he was at night, and he didn't had an excuse.
"Yes please..." you said, walking in and looking around. It was the first time you were in Izuku's house. It's small, but homey, you felt warmth here.

"Do you want anything the drink (Y/N)? Or maybe something to eat?" She asked you as you sat crisscross on the couch.
"No thanks, just wanted to get out of the rain, but I did come here to see Zuku-kun," you explained taking off your cloak, folding it and setting it on your lap.
"Well, he's not here yet, but I'm pretty sure the exams ended by now," Inko said sitting next to you with tea in her hands.

As if on cue, Izuku opened the door and sighed.
"Izuku! How did it go??" His mom asked him as he came into the living room.
"Fine I guess," he said before looking at me and his face heated up
"(Y-Y/N)!! W-what are you d-doing here?!" He shouted.
"It was raining and I couldn't sleep," you said smiling up to him.

"Hey (Y/N), do you want to eat with us? I made a lot" Inko suddenly asked you.
"Um, sure why not?" You replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Izuku"

"Izuku"

"Zuku-kun"

Izuku looked up from his fish and you two looked at him worriedly.
"You've been staring at that fish for a while, should we be worried?" You asked.
"No no! I'm fine!" He continued to eat as you set down your food.
'He was so confident before the entrance exam. Did something happen? Did he fail? No he couldn't, he was training with Allmight, he was supposedly the top hero. Oh man, human stuff is really confusing,' you thought.

You sat down next to Izuku and patted his back, while he was lifting a weight.
"Hey listen Zuku-kun, everything will be alright. Remember, I put a dragon protection on you," you joked, making him turn to you and smile.
"Yeah... thanks" suddenly, Inko burst through the door and crawled towards you guys.

"Izuku, your letter!! Izuku, you got a letter, from UA!" She gave him a letter that had a seal with UA on it.
'Oh Odin this is it, where Zuku-kun becomes part of the hero school,' your tail started to wag and Izuku stared at the letter. He ran into his room and shut it behind.

You let out a small whine and tried to follow, but Inko grabbed your hand.
"Let Izuku read his letter, he'll come out when he's ready" she explained. You nodded. The only next best thing to do is wait.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Izuku's POV:

"This is your Hero Academia!!"

I can't believe it, after years of being quirkless, months of training with Allmight, it all cane down to this, to me being accepted in UA!!

'This is for you (Y/N)! You and mom were the only ones who believed in me to become a true hero, and now you'll be proud!!' I blushed.

(Y/N)

She was the first one that I told about One for All. She helped me through, and now I will return the favor!! I opened the door and spotted my mom and (Y/N) sitting there anxiously. I smiled and nodded that I made it. My mom was so happy she started crying, and (Y/N)'s tail couldn't stop wagging. It was kinda cute.

"I told you Zuku-kun, you can do it," she gave me thumbs up.
"Yeah you're right. From now on I won't run away!! I will fight back and be the hero I want to be!!" I raised my fist up and posed, (Y/N) mimicking too.

"Go beyond"

"PLUS ULTRA!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Izuku, you set?"

"Yeah,"

"You sure? You didn't pack any action figures right?"

"I have everything,"

'She sounds like my mom,' you thought as Izuku grabbed his backpack.
"I don't wanna be late," he opened the door when you both spoke.
"Izuku," he stopped and turned
"What?" His mom smiled with tears.
"I'm really proud of you son" she said. You grinned at that. Just like your mom.

Izuku smiled and nodded.
"I'll see you guys later" then he left. You sighed and patted Inko's back.
"Don't worry about him, he came this far right? He'll go further" you reassured her. You opened the door and turn to her.
"I'll be outside and fly around, I probably won't be back until sunset." She nodded and you left.

In your human form you opened your wings, sent out a plasma blast and turned invisible, flying upward and leaving.
'Hmm, what to do while Izuku's gone?' You looked around the city in search to find something to do, until you spotted a giant 'truck' rolling down the hill.
'It's going to fast for something like that to move, and from up here there's no humans in it,' you swooped down to look closer and from the bottom, there was traffic below.

'It's gonna crush those humans inside, if I could stop it before it hits,' you quickly flew in and landed in the way of the truck. People were watching the truck go by as you turned in your dragon form. Quickly turning visible and held your arms out, the pressure of the truck hitting you felt like a little push. You held onto it tightly as it stopped completely.
"Woah!! It's the Mystery dragon!!" Someone shouted. Another tried to take a photo, but you were gone in a flash.

'Damn, almost been captured on camera' Thank Odin that you have quick reflexes. But what you didn't know, is that a pro hero spotted you during the save.

"Interesting, a dragon quirk that can be invisible too. With quick reflexes like that, who knows how strong that hero is," he put his fingers to his chin, his red wings ruffled as he flew away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No way!! Lying about kicking people out on the first day??" You asked shocked as Izuku nodded. He told you everything that happened in UA, a quirk assessment test, the Kacchan human, and apparently he made new friends.
"That great Zuku-kun! You might've been last place, but you're still in," you then had a sudden realization.

"Oh! I forgot to give you something after you exam," you grabbed your cloak and pulled out the Allmight box.
"I don't know what it is, but it had Allmight on it so I thought you'll like it," you gave him the box. He held it in shock, and tears poured out, making you freak out.
"Woah Zuku-kun?!" You yelled.

"(Y/N) YOU HAVE NO IDEAS WHAT YOU HAD!! THIS IS THE LIMITED EDITION OF ALLMIGHT LUNCHBOX COLLECTIBLES!! HAVING ALL FIVE LUNCHBOXES, THERES A LITTLE ALLMIGHT TOY INSIDE!!" He yelled out, opening the lunchbox and pulling out a Allmight figure, pushing it to say 'I am here!'

"Umm, you're welcome??" Humans are really strange.
"Thank you so much, I really needed this after what happened," he said looking at the toy.
'Even after getting last place, having aizawa say that I'll never be a hero, and Kacchan trying to attack me, (Y/N) never fails to make me smile' Izuku thought.

'No matter what happens, I'll be your hero!!'