My other stories (thank you for 500k)

Hello!

This is just a quick update just to say thank you so much for 500k! I would never have expected this to get so big especially when I read it back now and see how far I've come as a writer since then.

Quick edit: just wanted to add in that I started writing this book when I was 15 (ew) and reading it back I can just see how far I've come with writing and truly I wouldn't continue to write if I didn't have such amazing support from all of you. I'm turning 18 (woo) in a couple of months and it's mad just to see how far I've come. I'm so spectacularly grateful for everyone who has taken their time to read any of my books not just this one.

Don't mean to be that writer but i have a few other books already finished and new one going focused on:

- Matty Healy
- Sebastian Stan
- Alex Turner
- Harry Styles (in progress)

So if you like any of those men then please feel free to go and check out those books. The only one that's not finished is the Harry one but that one will be updated very regularly.

Stay safe, stay home and I strongly encourage you to write your own books because it really does help pass the time. If you do, feel free to let me know because I'm always looking for more books to read on here!

Love you all, stay safe xx