a/n#2

Okay, so this a/n isn't really about stuff about Newt, and I'm sorry if you thought this was an update.

Not all of you know that I'm multi-fandom.

And in one of those fandoms, I'm in the O2L family. And ever since Connor Franta left (i'm not sure if he left, just correct me if I'm wrong) or wasn't part of O2L anymore, I was devastated, but I'm quite good rn.

He made a new video that was published yesterday, Dec.8, saying 'Coming Out' and I've watched it and I was completely shocked and very happy about this

Connor is that funny, caring and loving person anyone could have. But in one of his videos, he said that we just know a tiny portion of his life which was true. I know all of us don't know fully the lives of our idols, and we can't deny that because that's true.

So Connor came out today, telling everyone of his subscribers, fans, friends and family that he is gay. And for some, people disagree -- because of their religions -- with those kind of sexuality and believe in boyxgirl only, and I respect that.

I barely saw hate on his video and I was really happy about that.

But this is not what I came here for.

This doesn't just go out to Connor, it goes to everyone, lesbians, gays, bi-sexual, pansexual and etc. I respect you guys alot, and if people judge, I'm here for you and I love you for who you are. No matter what people say, I'm here.

And for the people who don't really support other sexualities rather than boyxgirl, I respect your opinion because of your practices, beliefs, and culture. But if you're gonna say shit about these people that I listed above, I lost all respect for you, because I respected yours, you have no choice to respect mine as well.

We are all human beings, we have to be united together whatever religion, skin color, language, sexuality etc. We have to stick together, and there's that one person in your life that's the glue to your life, who sticks you together.

I'm done with my little speech. If anyone got offended or anything, I'm sorry. But that's my opinion

-Danielle