Chapter 3

19th November 2020

No fucking way, not possible I don't like Tom.

Just because I liked him having his arm around me protectively all day does not mean anything, it was probably just my hormones, yeah my hormones that's it nothing else.

Although after the incident that happened in biology this morning, Tom has been weirdly protective of me all day. It's kinda strange but it's probably him just acting the part of being my boyfriend just like he's supposed to.

"Is it just me Liv or can you smell love in the air!?" Samantha said giggling with Olivia.

"Hah just you, all I smell is this awful scent of cologne" I said smiling innocently while Tom glared at me playfully.

"That hurts you know. I really like the smell of my cologne!" He said sniffling with his hand over his heart.

"I wouldn't be to confident otherwise your egos gonna take a serious beating." I said with a smirk whilst scrunching my nose.

He returned the smirk by saying "You know babe, you don't have to deny how hot you think it is." He then leaned in and whispered in my ear "I bet just from looking at me you're soaking wet."

Just from that one statement my eyes widened and I turned a bright red colour and slapped him on the chest.

"Am not"

"Are too"

"Nope"

"Yes you are"

"Ha you wish"

"You can't deny for much longer"

"Alright you lovebirds, please stop before I get a headache" Olivia interrupted. We both laughed at her and started to make our way to the student carpark.

Me and Tom walked out of the building towards the carpark and we stopped at his car.

"Quick question, would you mind giving me a lift my car is in the shop at the moment?" I asked nervously.

Hold up, why the hell am I nervous?! I'm only asking for a bloody ride! It's probably just me being my socially awkward self yet again. Yeah that's why...

"Not at all babygirl" he said and leaned in closer to me and whispered in my ear "we're going to the same place anyway"

My breathing patten became uneven, he was close extremely close.

Oh no, oh god he's starting to lean in what on earth do I do?! Shit, Jess think! I can't think of anything to do! Do I run away or- 

My embarrassing mental rant was cut off with Tom kissing me. I felt sparks fly immediately and I completely forgot about what I was thinking about earlier.

I wrapped my arms around his neck with one hand tangling in his hair, I pulled him closer as he wrapped his muscular arms around my waist. I don't even know how long we kissed for.

We finally broke apart gasping for air, my eyes grew wide and I started to mentally freak out.

I tried to collect myself together after a few seconds and turned around to get in his car. I then realised why he kissed me as I saw Maddison was stood right there obviously having just seen that kiss because she was shooting daggers at me.

I felt slightly smug for a few seconds but then I felt a weird tear in my heart as I realised that the only reason Tom kissed me was because she was right there watching us and that this relationship wasn't real. 

Woah woah woah hold your horses. I do not I repeat DO NOT have feelings for Tom right? I mean he's hot, yes, but that doesn't mean I like him! Right?

Oh god! I just need to get home as soon as possible and take a nap to clear my head...