46

The cold breeze hit his face as he stepped out of the building. Hugging onto his coat tightly, Namjoon began to walk to the left when suddenly someone appeared before his eyes.

"Oh? Hey! How did you know I'm coming-"

He immediately rushed towards her, grabbed and dragged her to the side of the road with fury.

"What do you think you were doing?" he asked Seorim furiously.

"What are you talking-"

"Why did you go to her place?" he cut her off, trying to control himself.

"Hey, calm down! I went there just to have lunch. My friends recommended me her place. A good thing to know that her business is pure success, isn't it?"

"I thought you had promised me that you won't bother her anymore. And I've done what you want me to do!"

"Hey! Calm down! I really did nothing! I went there as her customer. You believe me, right?"

Namjoon sighed, his shoulders slumped down. He knew he wanted to relax but just the fact that Seorim had gone to Hyun Ae's place really had ticked him off. And right now, he needed someone to comfort him from the tension.

"Come here," Seorim called out softly, opening up her arms to him with a smile.

A smile that every girl in the world has. A smile that can soothe anyone's messed-up mind. No matter how much you dislike the person.

Namjoon grumbled as he walked closer to his 'girlfriend', letting her arms pull him into the tight hug he needed. It was what he really needed at that time...

But not the right person.

"I know work is getting at you, I know you're all worked up. That's why I bought her food for you. You like her food, right?" Seorim whispered to his ear as he dropped his head on her shoulder. He closed his eyes, only to imagine someone else in his mind.

But then as she placed her hand on his head, she tilted her head a bit, planting an unexpected kiss on his lips. It was only a quick kiss, adding calmness.

But still isn't calming enough to soothe me.

Namjoon placed his hands by the side of her face, pulling her closer as he placed his lips against her, just like that for a moment.

Truly not you.

He pulled away and their eyes met for a moment before something caught his eyes.

Hyun Wook and Hyun Ae were walking down the streets, on their way back home when they both witnessed Namjoon kissing Seorim by the road.

"O-Oh... Hyun Wook, Hyun Ae..." he called out as he pushed Seorim away when the siblings were about to pass them.

"Hyun Ae, tell him," Seorim suddenly spoke, grabbing Hyun Ae's wrist. "Did I do anything to you today?"

Hyun Ae looked over to Namjoon, her brows furrowed in confusion, but she answered anyway. "N-No. No, she didn't."

"See?! Look, I even left a good review on their website, and promoted her place through my social media!" Seorim claimed, showing her latest post on her social media to Namjoon.

"Do you believe me now?" she whined, as she wrapped her arms around him, looking up at him.

"Where are you guys going?" Namjoon suddenly asked the siblings, shifting his attention to them instead.

"Home. It's late. Hyunnie noona is tired," Hyun Wook said, but as Hyun Ae sensed the annoyed tone in his voice, she tugged on his uniform's sleeve.

"Hyun Wook," she whispered, linking her arms around Hyun Wook's as she looked up at Namjoon. "We... need to go now. Good night, Namjoon-ssi, Seorim-ssi."