111

When he saw Toni, there was not much feeling for him. He asked, "Why are you here?" 

"I heard that Liam is sick, so I come to visit and take a look. How is he? Is he alright?" Toni asked a little shyly. She set her gaze on Liam, but her heart was still beating. every conversation with William could make her heartbeat! 

"It's alright now!" William said coldly. His eyebrows frowned and he looked at his Toni, only to feel that his original plan should indeed have changed. Originally, he had wanted to make her understand that he did not like her, but he did not expect his indifference and alienation to her. He did not seem to make her aware of his intentions at all.

Moreover, not only did Toni misunderstand his intentions, even William's mother misunderstanding. Some things still need to be cut quickly after making his decision, William asked; "If Ms. Bates has time, how about going out for dinner?" Toni looked up at the joy that could not be hidden and nodded, "Yes, I have time." her head invited her to dinner. How could she not have the time?

"Okay, then let's go out now." Looking at the joy of Toni, the expression of William looked a little obscure. Tell the security guard to look, Liam, then he goes out with Toni. Toni was overjoyed. He followed behind William and looked at his straight back, only to feel that her heart was filled with happiness. 

She carefully stepped forward and reached out her hand, trying to hold William's arm. Since they were unmarried couples, these intimate moves should be okay? His personality is cold, so take the initiative. Toni's heartfelt very shy. Even though she was a little embarrassed, the thought of being able to make intimate contact with William was sweet.

Just as her hand was about to hit William's arm he avoided it! Toni was extremely frustrating. Looking at his indifferent expression, she felt a little worried. She suddenly realized that this man might not like him. His indifference and alienation towards her had never disappeared. They arrived at the restaurant at this moment, William was addressed.

When Toni came back to life, when she saw the restaurant in front of her, her anxiety quickly dissipated. It should be that his personality was relatively cold, so he did not like other people's contacts. It was not that he did not like her. In the dining room, Toni was settled and she looked at William. 

Her heart was all on the head on her family and she could not extricate herself anymore. "What do you want to eat?" William asked, staring at the tone. Toni quickly withdrew her gaze. She had just watched William stunned and was found out by him. Even her words were stuttering. "Anything can be okay!" Her expression turned redder. She was not such a mean person. But in front of William, it was as if she had lost herself.

"If that's the case, then I'll just do some more!" William regained his gaze and frowned at the shyness of Toni. Toni nodded and shyly said, "Okay!" She did not even know how to put her hands and feet together. At night, William just called out a few dishes, then sat there silently.

"How did Liam Get sick?" Toni asked. Toni didn't know where to start. She had just found out Liam's topic. She thought that as a father, William should be very concerned about Liam at this moment, and as a fiance, she should be concerned about her children. "It's just a little anemic," replied William. when he said about Liam, he felt a heartache in his eyes, but his tone was still very cold.

"Oh!"

When she looked at him, he didn't want to talk much about it. Toni would not continue anymore, but the atmosphere was obviously stiff. Fortunately, the dishes were served at this time, alleviating her embarrassment. The dishes were generous, but the two of them who had not to communicate looked a little weird. 

Toni thought that William was cold, so she needed to take the initiative. Although she was a little shy, she still wanted to seize this man. "Then, I know you're busy. It's better for me to take care of Liam and you can work at ease!" As she said this, her heart kept beating fast. If he agreed, it would mean acknowledging her and being willing to treat her as Liam's mother!

However, to her disappointment, William rejected almost immediately. "No Need!" William said coldly. Toni looked nervously at William, but she realized the resoluteness in his eyes. "Then, I'm just thinking about contacting Liam first. I always need to live together in the future, don't I?" Toni said with ablush.

Even though she was shy, she was desperate to enter his life. William frowned, and a glance of guilt flashed at Toni. "I think I have something to say to you so that you don't misunderstand!" Toni was a little flustered. What did he mean? Some words? What was it? Toni was full of doubt. When she saw the strange color on the face of William, her heart suddenly stopped beating.

'Miss Bates, I already have someone I like." William's tone was very calm. Toni's hand holding the spoon suddenly slipped onto the ground. She looked nervously at William but realized that this expression was serious. He was actually serious!

Toni felt that her throat was a little blocked, but she could not say anything. "I'm sorry, I'll announce that this is my unilateral reason and it won't affect you in any way." William put down the cutlery in his hands, and the strangeness in his eyes finally faded. Toni suddenly felt a little funny. She did not expect that this man, who had always been indifferent, had turned away from indifference at such a time.

She had thought that he was cold, but at this moment, he had intentionally alienated herself. It was she who was stupid. She did not realize that he did not like him at all. "Who is the person you like?" Toni asked hard, her eyes already tearing. She suddenly wanted to know what kind of woman he was in order to get his attention and fall in love with her!

"This woman is Liam's mother!" William replied.