- five -

black background/wallpaper preferred

(just saying, kook doesn't actually have glasses in the story, I just picked this picture because he posted on twitter so why not?)

I could be a pretty girl
Won't ever make you blue

jungkook's pov

i went back to sleep after namjoon had finished his cereal.  we talked a bit, but other than that and my other friends' snoring, it was basically dead silent in his house.

before i knew it, morning came and the sun streamed right through the curtains. i groaned in annoyance, shifting by body to turn the other way, blocking my face from the sunlight.

"wake up, we still have school today people." seokjin yawns, pulling the blanket off of jimin, hoseok, and taehyung.

"i don't wanna go to school." taehyung whined.

"well too bad.  now get up, i'm making breakfast." seokjin says, folding the blanket and placing it on the couch. 

namjoon was already on the table, drinking some milk while trying to finish the homework that he didn't bother to do yesterday.

"wait. . . you guys brought clothes to change into right?" seokjin asks.

"yep." all of us sleepily answer in unison, besides namjoon because, it's his house anyways.

"great, now go change or something, and make sure to wash your face. y'all got drool coming out of your mouths."

"i'm taking the bathroom first! i'm gonna shower!" hoseok announces, immediately bouncing up from the floor and getting his spare clothes.

"what?  no way!  i'm going first!"  taehyung does the same as hoseok, grabbing his change of clothes, racing to the bathroom.

jimin on the other hand, just stays laying down on the floor, not really caring about being the first one to go to the bathroom.

"you better not break anything!" namjoon shouted to them.

"look who's talking." i mumble, although it's still loud enough for namjoon to hear me. 

"hey!  it's not like i break everything jungkook." namjoon says in his defense, attempting to drink the remaining of his milk, but then accidentally dropping the cup on the floor, causing it to shatter.