Chapter 302: Advance military training

Until sitting in the office of Yufu Jewelry, Song Ye's mind was still thinking about Yuan Song's meaningful words.

Yunhua kept talking and tempted, she turned around to ask her about love. But the key is that she has no object. Why does Yunhua struggle with this problem all day?

Inexplicable.

Zhao Zhen hurried in from the outside, turned around, and immediately closed the door. He looked around mysteriously, and then rushed to the table. He couldn't help but excitedly said, "Song Ye, what did you do? With so much wool and a weight of tens of tons, you are so concealed and shipped back. I really admire you. "

He also came to the company after finishing his sleep in the afternoon. As a result, he saw Song Ye as soon as he entered the store. The latter led him to the warehouse and opened the cotton cloth. It was full of large pieces of wool and looked at the black paint. At a glance, I know that I got it from S Mansion.

On the spot, Zhao Zhen personally fought the battle, unpacked one of the woolen materials, and was immediately dazzled by the bright colors in it, ecstatically uncontrollably, because it was simply a pie in the sky.

Originally, when he left by plane, he had given up the idea of ​​woolen materials, and only remembered Song Ye's consolation, but he did not expect that everything would be piled up in his warehouse.

"I said, I won't run in vain." Song Ye took a sip of coffee and said this lightly.

Zhao Zhen also knew that she would not say that if she did not continue to study, she admired Song Ye ’s deeds, and the more she got along, the closer Song Ye ’s impression in his heart became, the more she could do everything. General existence.

Ad
"If all these woolen materials are green and of high quality, there is no need to worry about the operating funds in the next few years, and the pace of expansion to the country will be accelerated." Zhao Zhen answered truthfully, the woolen materials are green, and the fine jade can not only be profitable It is also very helpful for the brand impression of Yufu Jewelry. Once the popularity and business expands, the process of the national market will soon be on the agenda.

"Well, at that time, the branch of Yufu Jewelry will expand. I hope to cooperate with Yaowangtang. I will let Yuan Song talk to you about the specific matters. During this time, you will also prepare to list the name of Yufu Jewelry in country M. Going public. "In a blink of an eye, Song Ye finalized the important industrial development direction of Yufu Jewelry in the future.

Yufu Jewelry provides medicine stone raw materials for Yaowangtang. Yaowangtang can also enhance the reputation of Yufu Jewelry. These two industries must be tied together in the future. The advancement of various industries and the expansion of night gangs will follow the past. Zhao Zhen is too upright, and even the pistol is so secretive that Song Ye is not going to pull him into the gang, but Yuan Song has contacted on both sides, just to do the middle deployment.

Zhao Zhen naturally had no doubt about him, and after discussing for a while, he went to communicate with Yuan Song.

When Song Ye finished his business and was about to go back, he received a strange call.

"Hey, is it Song Ye? We are the new liaison office of Shi Yigao in Shishi." A gentle woman voice came from the other end of the phone, with a strong book volume, which sounded very comfortable.

"Well, teacher, I'm Song Ye." On the phone, Song Ye responded and looked up at the calendar on the desktop. It was only the beginning of July. There was still two months before the start of school, Shi Yigao's The call came a bit abruptly.

Although the teenager's voice is cold and polite, the female teacher over there smiled softly: "Yes, because the school decided to conduct military training in advance, I hope that all the new students will come to the school three days later. The notification comes suddenly, but I hope you are well get ready."

Military training two months in advance? This notice was somewhat surprising. Song Ye thought about it for a moment, and felt that the recent issues were almost handled, so he agreed.

The other party repeated the precautions on the phone before hanging up.

Although Song Ye was puzzled in his heart, he didn't think too much. Since it was a requirement of the school, as a student, he had to obey.

So in the sunny morning three days later, Yunhua drove Song Ye to the school to report.

"Your school is really so, choose such a hot weather military training, you remember to put on a mask at night, I put a lot in your box." Before getting off the bus, Yunhua still had some reluctance, but she worked overtime For several days, I plan to finish the work at this early stage, and then I will invite Song Ye to travel outside to relax. Unexpectedly, he was intercepted by military training.

Song Ye nodded a little. He was patient and worried about Yunhua's mother-in-law. After refusing to pick up and accompany him to the dormitory, Song Ye dragged his suitcase into the spacious new school gate.

Shi Yigao is the best high school in Luo province, with excellent teaching staff and beautiful environment. It is not only a high school in the eyes of Hanmen students, but also a gathering place for rich children and nobles in Shishi. Many people in Shishi now have government officials who want to go out. Therefore, rich people dream of their children's rights, desperately invest money to sponsor school construction, and have their children come in to study. Nian Shi will be renovated as soon as it is high, and the area of ​​the campus is also increasing year by year.

Corresponding to sufficient funds, scholarship quotas have also become the goal of Hanmen students.

As soon as Song Ye stepped into the gate of the school, he immediately felt a luxurious style rushing forward. The teaching building opposite the building was European-style, boxy, magnificent, elegant and elegant. It looks like a commerce building, and there are fountains, swimming pools and lakes everywhere in these buildings, and the flowers and plants make the whole school green like a paradise on earth.

Although Song Ye hasn't been to many schools, from the perspective of future people, Shi Yigao can be regarded as a wealthy man.

The teenager in white clothes and white pants walked in the spacious and bright campus. The exquisite and beautiful facial features were even more distinguished in the green face.

"Ah, there are such handsome people in this freshman class. Do you know which class it is?"

"I don't know, but to see where she is going, it should be to report. Let's just follow it up."

Not to mention girls, even boys rarely see such outstanding faces, they have cast a lot of attention. Many girls are not far behind the teenagers, trying to get the first-hand information of the new-born beautiful men.

Song Ye has long been accustomed to this kind of surrounding discussion, and judged that if no one did not ask anyone where to go, he slowly wandered along the school road according to the road signs.

At this time, an exclamation came suddenly behind him, several luxury cars drove in from the door in turn, and Kankan passed by.