Chapter 307: Challenges from instructors

In a military-team training method, collective punishment is the most common thing for one person to make a mistake. This may initially make people feel repulsive and unfair, but in the long-term team career, this is very good. To unite the collective and increase the cohesion of the collective.

However, at this time, the group of extremely fragile little radish heads could not bear it anymore. The military training in just one week had already passed, but because of Song Ye, the first day was tormenting, everyone No way to swallow this breath.

The old man calmed his face and continued to stare at the boy in front of him. He ignored the noise of the audience and said, "You think about it, give me a run now."

Song Ye pursed her lips without moving. Although running was not difficult for her, she didn't like sweating in such weather.

"Why? Unwilling?" On the dark face of the old man, dark storms were brewing in his dark eyes, and he promised that if the teenager really didn't execute the order at this moment, he would let her taste what she regrets. taste.

The instructor's tough posture and the teenager's indifferent but strong calmness caught the scene, and the students on the playground felt the coercion faintly, shut their mouths a little bit gloatly, and began to watch the show obediently.

But when the crowd started to shut up and the audience was silent, a sound rang coldly on the playground.

"When the incident happened, I saw the whole process. It was those people who attacked Song Ye first. Song Ye just dodged and did not fight back."

The crowd was between the crickets, the focus of their eyes shifted, and they fell on the body of Menziheng who stood standing. He was slightly isolated from the crowd and kept watching, until then he stood out.

Song Ye also did not expect this person to take the lead for himself, Mei Feng faintly picked in the past, but still saw the other party is not very friendly.

Well, this is because people don't want to be affected by themselves so they just talk.

On the stand, the old man turned his head to Mencius, his eyes narrowed slightly, his voice asked without any undulations, "Do you really see clearly?"

"Well, I was behind them at the time." Mencius spit out the truth. He didn't mean to save Song Ye, but because he recognized that the boy who was planning was the one who talked to him in the shade. The other party would do something to Song Ye, most likely because of himself.

Although he didn't memorize this black pot, he did not bother to do such a thing as a dark arrow hurting people.

Song Ye said no, and most people would not believe it, but Mencius Heng said that Song Ye was right, and most people would choose to believe it, because they are rich and powerful young masters, and they cannot lie to deceive people.

But most people believe that it doesn't work. The key depends on whether the instructor with decision-making authority believes it or not.

Obviously, this black-faced instructor Lao Ba is not a person who knows current affairs. After Menzi Ziheng personally stood up and gave evidence, he only glanced at him and sneered coldly: "Hum, that is your poor eyesight, repair Is not enough. "

Meng Ziheng froze, reacting to the irony in the other's mouth, and frowned immediately, his eyes moved back and forth between the old eight and Song Ye.

Isn't this really the kid acting?

"I know it is their head that picks first, and their punishment will naturally be recorded in the file in the future." The old man turned his head and looked like a business official. Listening to this tone has verified the fact that the other party first started, but "But you dare say you didn't do it? What happened to the fourth person's fracture? You know it."

The fourth person? The crowd did not experience the scene, so they were confused, but Song Ye, who could be the party, was clear.

She half-hung her eyes and flashed her eyes, but she was a bit surprised. At the time of the accident, the eighth was more than a hundred meters away from her. She was very careful when she shot, and even Mencius, who was behind him, was unable. Seeing the flaws, he never wanted to let the old man see through.

It seems that this instructor is not simple.

All kinds of speculations passed by in his heart, but Song Ye's face was not obvious, and he even faintly asked back, "Is someone else bullying the door, don't you allow me to fight back?" The meaning in this sentence has been indirectly recognized. The fact that she shot hurt.

When the old man ’s Meifeng heard this sentence, he wrinkled a little bit more ugly. From his perspective, the boy in front of him might be a bit capable, but it was born with anti-bone, from the inside to the outside, the whole Everyone is showing a stamina.

This kind of person is the most unsuitable to be a soldier.

"You will be punished for hurting. Do you have to remember or ran to the playground for a day?" Lao Ba has a face, does not care about right or wrong, only cares about the result, reason completely crushes emotional justice, which makes many people They all don't understand.

But Song Ye understands that the duty of a soldier is to obey and complete the task. Regardless of the process, right is right, wrong is wrong, and there is never an ambiguous answer.

Understandable is one thing, acceptance is another.

Song Ye gently lifted his delicate chin, and her white neck showed a radiant radian, and tossed aside, "If I do both, I won't accept it?"

There was a loud noise, and the scene was suddenly uproar.

This provincial champion is so arrogant that even the instructors dare to oppose it. Now he is even risking to remember and provoking the other side.

Yes, those black and white eyes, though clear and cold, are clearly provocative.

The old eight golden sword, Ma, took a big step forward, staring deeply at the young man who only reached his chest, with a majestic voice: "If you defeat the king, as long as you win me, you have the final say."

Song Ye's mouth was hooked, and his lips were indifferent. "No remorse."

Repent? Lao Ba was extremely angry, his dark face pulled up an awkward expression, but it was uglier than crying, "Look, who's going to get down first."

His eighth life is not afraid of two things. One is to be shot, and the other is to accept the challenge.

Looking down from the principal's office, we can see every move on the playground. At this time, the two figures in the stands have moved to the runway. The students are watching, and the scene looks like a vegetable market.

"Well, what's the matter, the instructor and the student PK went on, this old eight is a bit disappointed today." On the side of the sofa, a young man was helpless, but in a flash, he saw the indifferent man on the other side. A look of interest.

I was a little surprised, "I said that you value this younger brother, it seems that the rumors are not false, just leave it alone, aren't you afraid that the eighth bully you?" The man laughed and ridiculed, but it is rare to see the cold face Devil has emotions When exposed.

Qin Zhan on the window sill didn't even return his head, and Wen Yan only said, "He won't suffer." That tone sounded quite proud.