Chapter 316: Actually Song Ye is

Last night, Qin Zhan looked at the information and stared at dawn.

Wang Qianqian's face displayed on the computer screen, he had seen that when Mao Shan met Song Ye for the first time, she was drowned because of Wang Qianqian's misstep. Later, because of this incident, Wang Qianqian became friends with Song Ye and went to Yuncheng many times to find her.

Wang Qianqian's family conditions are high-level in Shishi. His father, Wang Yutang's business, has greatly helped Song Ye's adoptive father, Zhao Zhenyufu Jewelry. .

So good? What a harsh word.

Qin Zhan had this realization long ago. How can a young man and himself not match well, and the young man's good looks and abilities are destined to have no lack of mad bees and butterflies, but he is the person he looks after. Neither exist.

So early in the morning, he borrowed Wang Zhengnan's office and invited Wang Qianqian to interview him, using his brother's power to destroy all budding lovers, men and women.

I don't want them to be able to distinguish the boundaries between men and women. To put it plainly, I just don't want them to mess with men and women.

This is enough to understand, but any girl with a little self-esteem can't stand this kind of targeting.

Wang Qianqian was naturally in the range of normal girls, but at this time when she heard this, the first reaction was not shame, but anger.

"Relationship between men and women? Are you talking about Song Ye?" She opened her big round eyes, and pointed at herself with a little doubt, reconfirmed the meaning of the other side, fearing that she was mistaken.

Ad
Seeing her normal look, Qin Zhan couldn't help raising her eyebrows slightly. She secretly said that she was mature and steady, and that the eyes of a woman were also vicious. This lady Wang looked foolish, but she was able to withstand the big scene.

When Wang Qianqian asked such a question, he was pretending to be stupid, and he felt that ordinary means could not convince the other party. Then, "You are the young lady of the Wang family, I know you don't lack money, but Song Ye is my only brother. I hope Miss Wang can raise her expensive hand. "

When a brand new cheque was put on the table, Wang Qianqian skimmed it with curiosity, and was immediately dazzled by an innumerable series of zero shocks. But listening to what she said, she was speechless again.

Has an older brother watched more than eight o'clock in the love soap opera? This kind of drama of the grand mother-in-law and throwing away her daughter-in-law is really weird.

First it was a language threat, then it was a smashing of money, and then ... she looked in silently at the water glass at Qin Zhan's hand. If she did not accept the money, would she be splashed with water.

However, she secretly raised her eyes, risking being frozen and frozen, and whispered, "But Mr. Qin, I really don't have a relationship with Song Ye ..."

"Miss Wang, even if you are not men and women now, I don't want to be in the future." Qin Zhan really had a headache. For the first time, when he faced the peach tree, he saw a seemingly delicate, but it was actually difficult to handle Can't fight or scold, it's really a headache.

He was holding a face so cold that he could freeze to death. Wang Qianqian heard the dissatisfaction in his voice, and shrank his neck in shock, and quickly got the cold air to the bottom of his feet.

But this warning is too baffling. She and Song Ye are both girls. Where is the relationship between men and women?

Huh? wrong.

Suddenly Wang Qianqian realized something. She was afraid of patronizing just now. Now think about it. There is a fatal wrong premise in everything they are talking about from the moment they enter the door.

That is ... Song Ye is a boy, and the person judged by this premise is Qin Zhan.

Wang Qianqian's eyes saw the frozen face behind the desk from the check on the desktop, and decided to figure out something, so she cleared her throat, "Well, Mr. Qin, do you not know, Actually Song Ye is ... "

"Miss Wang, I want to stop here with Song Ye. If you want, take this check away and then abide by our agreement. If you don't, I will take another measure." Qin Zhanda If she breaks her word, she will issue an ultimatum. At the negotiating table, if the rhythm is slow, it will only last longer.

The girl Wang Qianqian reached the mouth was surprised by the threat and swallowed back again, her eyes widened, and she said, "What do you want to do?" Couldn't it be a great snoring, really going to rise to a personal threat? The key point is that she and Song Ye aren't embarrassed.

Qin Zhan stopped there, silently staring at her coldly, without the slightest temperature.

Wang Qianqian was so anxious and angry that she couldn't explain it. She was so angry that she didn't want to explain it.

Picking up the check, swiped proudly and turned away.

Just let your brother protect you from old age, and she will be welcome when there is more money.

In the office, Qin Zhan finally breathed a sigh of relief, banging on the temples with a sudden jump, and a bitter smile appeared in silence.

I think when Qin Zhan was so embarrassed, even for shame, he did such a shameless thing.

Fortunately, Wang Qianqian accepted it, and the matter has come to an end.

The elder brother was full of joy and thought that he had run away with his love rival. He didn't know that Wang Qianqian just stunned his tongue for a while, then squeezed the check, counting the hundreds of millions of dollars on it, his heart, liver, spleen, lungs and kidneys were trembling. This huge sum was too heavy. She took her heart uneasily.

Thinking about it, they ran to the playground as soon as they smoked. Coincidentally, the military training had just ended, and the students were all walking in the direction of the cafeteria.

Wang Qianqian just found Song Ye, and hurriedly ran and ran to the past, but when she came near, she heard the instructor calling her to go to the principal's office.

"Well, Song Ye, wait, I have something to tell you." Wang Qianqian went to the principal's office and immediately grabbed Song Ye, dragged people under the shade of the tree, and shook his head with special care. Several times.

"What's wrong with you?" Song Ye looked at her like a thief, and leaned coldly on the big tree with her hands around her chest, and asked, "Doesn't the wound hurt?"

"Oh, it doesn't hurt anymore." After Wang Qianqian was sure that no one was there, she smiled with a guilty conscience, stepped forward and whispered a small report, "This morning, your elder brother came to me and gave it back My."

With that said, she shoved the cheque over, her money should not be exposed, and she was frightened to hold such a large amount.

Song Ye raised her eyebrows, but it was a bit of a surprise. She glanced at the number on the check, and her look became even more interesting. "One hundred million? For what?" Her elder brother's handwriting is as generous as ever, but with this What can a high number get from Wang Qianqian?

Wang Yutang's connections in Shishi? Or is it that his eldest brother has a unique taste and likes little loli, and looks after this beautiful Wang Qianqian?