Chapter 318: He's shameless

The figure is close to one meter nine, a decent suit, a tight tie and rigorous rigorousness, carrying a rigid and indifferent man, who is not Qin Zhan?

After only a few days, Song Ye felt that the frequency of meeting with this person was unusually high since he hit Beijing.

No, to be precise, this man has been monitoring her unilaterally.

"I didn't expect Brother to care about me so much in life." Song Ye took the check out of his pocket, waved his hand, and put a bunch of zeros in front of him. "One hundred million, my brother had better invest this money for me. Yaowangtang. "

When she took out a check from her, Qin Zhan knew that things were going bad. After turning around a few times, her face was still invisible, and she said, "As long as you need it, Big Brother will satisfy you. About this The thing is that I'm too reckless, sorry, my brother apologized to you. "In the last sentence, the man stood in a standard and beautiful military posture, his tone showed 120,000 sincerity, bowed his head slightly, and his weak attitude was obvious.

"Oh, you're going to fix me." Song Ye hung a sneer on his lips. Although his tone was as indifferent as ever, when he listened carefully, he could hear the smell of the molar after grinding.

"I'm sincere, and I believe you won't do anything special, but I'm too worried." Qin Zhan continued to express himself without expression, just like the elementary school student making a report, saying it very slowly and clearly. .

Shameless, but really shameless.

As the only third party present, Wang Zhengnan is a close friend of Qin Zhan for many years, and is very familiar with his brother's attributes. If it hadn't been for the face in front of him, he would have just pounced on the authenticity of that face.

But because this is true, he couldn't help madly vomiting after being stimulated.

In order to get the forgiveness of his brother, he started by showing strength and showing weakness. This trick of begging for a hug really puts dignity under his feet, and his passerby is blinded by his shameless face.

Is this still the man who dared to stand up to his superiors and even his superiors? Is this the man who is cold and ruthless to anyone and things? Is this still the man who is so arrogant?

He opened his mouth and wanted to say something, but Qin Zhan only left him half a side, telling him with a particularly firm expression: dignity and sincerity, the price of his skin is higher. Both can be thrown.

Obviously, Song Ye's helplessness is not to give others a chance.

Originally there was still such a fire. In this man's left-hand sentence, there is no lower limit, and the right-hand word of belief is long gone.

Moreover, this person is really afraid of his early love.

"Fold up your check, and it will be in my hands next time, but don't blame me." Song Ye flung the check back, and then sat down on the sofa opposite the desk. "Since The principal's friendship with his elder brother is so good. I don't know how to deal with beatings. "

She said how to deal with it, but added a premise of friendship in front of her.

Qin Zhan said nothing, strode over and landed next to her, and stretched his long arm on the shoulder of the teenager next to him. His expression naturally said: "Intentionally hurting people, this is different from a mishandle, you must carefully investigate My brother, Qin Zhan, can't be wronged for nothing. "

Taking advantage of the opportunity to perform, a big brother immediately firmed his stance and atonement for his sins.

Wang Zhengnan was holding a small heart, and a bit of old blood almost didn't spit it out. Brother, deliberately still missed and said for a while, this thing that broke three ribs can't be forgotten.

But look at this big brother who just sent his loyal dog in front of his younger brother, Wang Zhengnan silently put back the protest and shed a bitter tears for himself.

It would have been long since I knew that the brothers should not be spread.

The wounding incident was quickly passed by, and Qin Zhanrao continued to study his smart brother with interest. "Can you infer that I am here, how do you determine where I am hiding?" As a special soldier, he followed Naturally, it is not worse than hidden technology.

Song Ye stretched out two fingers, set aside the man's hand on his shoulder, and sat further away, before slowly saying, "The smell of smoke on your body is too heavy."

Ok? Qin Zhan sniffed his nose subconsciously, but didn't feel that the flaw was obvious enough for the teenager to find him a few meters away.

"My sense of smell is more sensitive than the average person." At this time, the young man added a sentence, believing him a doubt.

It wasn't that he couldn't practice home, but she was too familiar with the taste of this man.

Qin Zhan froze for a few seconds, the corners of her mouth slowly brought a beautiful arc, and her palm stretched out, she couldn't help rubbing her hair, "Oh, you little devil ..."

Cold as Song Ye, at this time just sitting still, letting the hair be messed up, a pair of deep and beautiful eyes staring straight out the window, the sense of alienation seemed to slowly disappear.

One big and one small, one black and one white, clearly just sitting there without talking, but it seems to be on its own, the scene is warm and harmonious, and no one can step in.

Wang Zhengnan looked strangely at the interaction of the brothers, and always felt that Qin Zhan was no longer like Qin Zhan in the past, and Song Ye was not as cold as rumored.

Whether it was Wang Qianqian or hurtful things, in the end, nothing was left to laugh.

Qin Zhan and Song Ye are both smart people, and each of them is extremely jealous. Song Ye returned the check only as a warning. Qin Zhan said he believed that he could no longer interfere with her friends.

Both sides kept silent, but they also assumed the existence of this boundary.

"So, don't care about hurting, don't even care about early love?" Wang Zhengnan sighed slightly, feeling that Qin Zhan was a little too indulgent to his brother.

In the next second, Qin Zhan turned around and said coldly, "Take out all the people and things she has contacted in school, the more detailed the better."

Wang Zhengnan watched this guy look like two people after Song Ye left, couldn't help but fight a cold war, and continued to work hard to sort out the information. There is no way, who made the school run difficult at that time, thanks to the great help of the rich man, he gave up some shares to him for a while, and strictly speaking, Qin Zhan was also one of Shi Yigao's directors.

On the same day, Qin Zhan finished reading the information and sat at the table for a long time without speaking. In the end, he called a phone call and issued two orders.

"Find out the true orientation of Meng Ziheng, the heir of the Meng family. In addition, training is advanced."

So far, Song Ye, who is playing mobile phone in the dormitory, does not know his future, and another big turning point is about to appear.

The content of the military training on the third day is no longer a regular playground run and founder, but to survive in the wild in the old forest in the mountains.