Chapter 320: nobody else

Because entering the mountain was too exciting and happy, many students did not go to check the contents of the package, and naturally did not expect that the food prepared by the instructors turned out to be compressed biscuits.

At first, a few people were still unwilling to rummage through the bag, and finally pour the backpack clean, finally realized the cruel fact that there is only one food.

"Well, how can this stuff be eaten? I didn't spend money to go to school to suffer." The fierce-tempered Le Mingyu broke out first, throwing his hands under the **** as soon as he raised his hand, After throwing it, he shouted loudly, "Master Ben will not play with you anymore, where is the instructor, let the instructor come out, I want to complain to you. Who is it?"

His roar screamed for a long time in the mountains and forests in the evening, but except for his own echo, there was still no movement around him.

At this time, several people calmed down and realized that things were unusual.

Gu Yitong squinted his eyes, stood up and looked around, looking more and more ugly, "I guarantee with 5.0 vision, there is no one else around us except us."

"No one else?" The accompanying students froze, suddenly panicking. "Where is the teacher? Teachers? Shouldn't they be nearby?"

Gu Yitong stared at the distance, and finally spit out only three words, "I don't know."

Fang Zheng touched his wrist, thought of something, and sighed softly: "Hey, it seems that I can only go out if I find the designated place."

A few students shuddered and stared at their voices. "You mean, for the past four days, we have to live here by ourselves, without teachers, without anyone's help?"

"Um." Fang Yan pushed the glasses on the bridge of his nose and nodded. "For the past four days, we have only the contents of our backpack."

The words fell, and several others couldn't help but clasp the backpack in their arms, watching the dim surrounding jungle gradually, and their hearts were replaced by fear for a moment.

They are just children of ordinary families. They have nothing to worry about from eating and drinking. They all grew up under the care of their parents. They have not even cooked a meal, let alone be self-reliant.

In contrast, the four young masters, Gu Yitong, behaved calmly. Although they had not suffered hardly, they have been eating and drinking since childhood, but they have broader horizons, premature mind, and face sudden situations, so that Too embarrassing.

But there was a tent under his eyes, a pile of firewood, and compressed biscuits in his hands.

Among them, Song Ye was the most peaceful, and while everyone else was still in shock, she had torn the biscuit packaging bag, a bite of biscuits, and a mouthful of mineral water and ate silently.

Everyone looked at the delicate and calm side face of the teenager reflected in the firelight, and the fear and irritability in his heart were gradually suppressed. A few students who were still just now also scooped up cookies.

"You already guessed, right?" Meng Ziheng turned his head and looked at Song Ye next to her. When she thought of the instructor's speech, she had a strange expression in her heart and had already given a positive answer.

Song Ye swallowed the biscuit slowly, and then she said, "Less water, the time is still long." Since the rule is a two-player match, she kindly mentioned the other side.

"I was in the woods that afternoon, so you didn't let me use water?" Mencius Heng suddenly thought of the wet tissue.

Song Ye nodded. Although there was a water reserve in her space, it was too much for her to expose the space for these young masters.

Mencius Heng suddenly realized that at this moment, he felt a little disappointed in Song Ye.

On the other end, Le Mingyu, who had just thrown away the biscuit, heard this, but the anger in his heart rose suddenly, and he stood up and rushed towards Song Ye.

"Small boy, you knew the inside story early on, why didn't you say it early?" The others were big and aggressive, and several people around them unexpectedly caught on the spot.

As soon as he saw his arm stretched out, he was going to go to Song Ye's collar, and Mencius also whispered, "Mingyu, stop!"

Ke Lemingyu was like a lighted artillery battle. The fire was not vented and he vowed not to stop. There was a punching bag in front of him. How could he give up easily? So even if Mencius had stopped drinking, he still stretched his arms to catch someone.

Just the next second, the arm was clasped by a slightly cold hand, and then a slight push, he felt a pain in the arm and retracted like cramps.

Mencius Heng was also shocked, stood up and stood in front of Le Mingyu, frowned sternly, "Don't make trouble, Song Ye knows nothing."

"Don't know? The ghost believes him so much. Everyone was drinking water on the way, but he didn't get a sip of water. He knew that everyone had to rely on these things for the next four days, but he watched nothing. He clearly did it on purpose and wanted us to be thirsty alive for four days. "Le Mingyu was staring at Song Ye along the way, so her every move was seen by him.

At this moment, there was no mineral water in his backpack, and the cookies were thrown away. The remorse and confusion derived from the predicament of smashing the guns made him all blame Song Ye's head.

"Hehe ..." Song Ye, sitting on the floor, swallowed the last bite of the biscuit. Then he laughed softly, taunted coldly on his face, and looked up: "Did I say that, would you believe it?"

"I ..." Le Mingyu wanted to refute, but found himself speechless.

The others also had nothing to say. On this way, everyone's rejection of Song Ye was obvious. Even if she dissuaded her, most people would not believe it.

"It's one thing not to believe, another thing to say ..." A student murmured oppositely, looking a little sullen. In their eyes, they are only allowed to hate the exclusion of others, but they cannot stand being concealed.

Perhaps it was Song Ye who said at the time, and now that something has happened, they will also shirk her fault.

Song Ye's eyes fell through the fire and fell on the opposite student. The deep black pupil seemed to be able to swallow the flames into it, and it seemed a bit infiltrating. Then, in the other's dodging eyes, her cold voice passed. In the past, "you are dead or alive, and what matters to me."

No one stipulates that they must help each other in a difficult situation, and the strong should help the weak. The little carrots in front of them are naive, just like the poor asking the rich to spend money to help them. It is both arrogant and foolish. .

Everyone did not expect that the cold young man would say such mean words, and at this moment she is no longer a beautiful young woman who is indifferent and quiet along the way. In her eyes, everyone can clearly see that her coldness to life, when It really looks like grass.