Chapter 322: Looking in the rainy night

The wind and rain in the mountains are mostly long and mighty. In the middle of the night in the sleeping bag, Song Ye can still hear the wailing sounds of the trees smashing and dying, which sounds a bit infiltrating in the dark rainy night.

Before half dreaming, Song Ye suddenly heard that there seemed to be other movements outside, accompanied by one or two exclamations, and then quickly drowned in the sound of rain.

She got out of the sleeping bag and listened with a side ear, and it was certain that someone was calling. There were very few people in the deep mountains and wild fields. The call was probably a student.

Once she heard it, naturally she would not sit idly by.

Putting on her raincoat, she walked out of the cave and followed her voice to the source.

"Anyone? Is there anyone here?" Wow, in the heavy rain, shouts came from the dark slope, mixed with anxiety and helplessness in the voice.

Song Ye turned on the miniature flashlight, and stood on the hillside to illuminate it. A faint voice was lying down, and he was wet and washed away by the heavy rain.

"Who's on top? Help me!" It seemed to feel the light source, and the voice below kept calling, for fear that the figure on the hillside would leave.

When Song Ye turned and went to get the climbing rope in the cave, he could still hear the hoarseness of the call under the hillside, and then his throat became dumb.

"Don't shout, I'll put the rope down and pull you up." Song Ye suspected that the person was noisy and had to say something, and then put the rope down until the people below dragged it, and gently pulled it twice. .

"I, my hand is injured." Song Ye originally was waiting to get people up, but it passed for a long time, but the people below came with such a frustration.

Song Ye suddenly turned black, and said again, "Knot the rope around his waist." The rich child of this rich man, his survival skills are simply negative.

After tossing for a long time, the people below finally got it right. Song Ye was too lazy to pull the rope directly with the suction of space until the face under the **** was clearly seen by her, and the two eyes met. Eyes, weird atmosphere.

The man who fell down the hillside was Meng Ziheng.

"Go back first." Song Ye picked up the rope, said something lightly, and turned to leave.

After waiting for a long time without moving, I looked back and saw Menzi Ziheng standing there with a wolf, a little embarrassed and said, "My foot is broken."

Song Ye looked at his awkward left foot behind him, and had to return to rest his arm on his shoulder and help him move.

The dry fire in the cave is as warm as ever, the sleeping bag is firewood, and the comfortable hay cushion is just like the original appearance of daily life.

Song Ye took off his raincoat and saw Menzi Ziheng wet with mud and embarrassed, so he gave him a towel and said, "Dry and undress."

"What?" Mencius Heng hadn't recovered from the other's comfortable living environment. Leng Buding heard such a sentence and didn't know what to do for a while.

"Bake your clothes and fix the wounds by the way." Song Ye found two straight branches from the firewood pile and took out the gauze from his backpack.

"... Um." Meng Ziheng nodded somewhat awkwardly, and almost misunderstood the other party's meaning just now.

Song Ye was stacking firewood. Mencius Hengzhen finally pulled down his school uniform. In summer, his clothes were thin and he took off his school uniform. Basically, he was playing red. Fortunately, Mencius inherited the restraint of the ancients. She also wore a vest and shorts, and she wouldn't be bare-chested in front of others at the moment.

Song Ye glanced at the white arms and long legs, his brows didn't move even if he didn't move, not to say that Mencius Heng's body is not good. Compared to the teenager, his slender figure is also considered to be strong and seductive, but with Qin Zhanna The physiques are quite different by comparison.

She went straight to fix the branch to the wound, and turned around to help him get his clothes to roast.

Mencius leaned on the mountain wall and looked a little dazed. He watched Song Ye skillfully bandage the wounds and wore rope on the mountain wall to bake clothes. Everything was handled in an orderly way, as if he was born here.

After a short while, he lowered his eyes, "Do you not want to know why I am here?"

"Huh?" Song Ye leaned next to the sleeping bag, and Wen Yan turned his eyes.

"I'm here to return to your team, but I didn't expect ..." Mencius laughed bitterly and laughed a little.

After finishing the following words, Song Ye also probably guessed the other party's thoughts. Most of the people were worried that he was in danger, so he came to find himself, but ... she glanced at the injured arm and the lower leg, and secretly connected I'm afraid it's more burdensome.

As a teammate of the same team, Song Ye isn't too eager to die, maybe he is holding him together to complete the task, and it is not bad to get a place.

"Get off early, and you have to hurry tomorrow." Song Ye explained, and he will continue to sleep after getting into the sleeping bag.

Mencius Heng's voice suddenly came again, low, with a hint of doubt, "You say, is anyone living in this deep mountain?"

Ad
Song Ye almost didn't think about it, she decided that it was not, because along the way, there was no trace of human habitation in this jungle. It should be a newly developed lot, but she did not answer, but asked instead: "What's wrong? ? "

"Well ... I feel like I fell because there was a trap on the hillside, and the soil under my feet collapsed softly for no reason." Mencius Heng thought and gave the answer.

Song Ye was silent, but he didn't think he was over-hearted. Although the heavy rain in the mountain forest would cause the soil to be soft, the place where she stood just now was clearly a hard soil.

Is someone doing something in secret?

Thinking of this possibility, Song Ye's heart sank, but he did not speak out to scare Mencius Heng.

In the early morning of the next day, Mencius still inevitably had a fever, exhausted and injured, coupled with rain watering, the delicate body fell instantly.

Song Ye looked at the road map of the journey, and without a word of help, continued to go on the road. On the way, she experienced several small traps, all of which could be avoided by Song Ye, but she was puzzled.

The sun was hanging high in the sky, and the two sat by the river for a rest. Mencius's backpack was lost. At this time, he did not care about cleanliness and uncleanliness. When he plunged into the river water, he drank in a big mouth. Song Ye took the biscuit and chewed slowly.

In just two days, Song Ye tossed a young master like this, Song Ye had to admire the wonderful training methods of the instructors.

Halfway through the meal, Meng Ziheng suddenly stared at the thing in his hand and whispered, "Song Ye, aren't you really sent by the Meng or Bai family to test me?"

Song Ye's actions were all in one hand, and his eyes did not turn away either, but he asked a little rhetorically, "I said, do you believe it?"

Mencius held the biscuit without hesitation. "I believe."