Chapter 323: The only victory

I believe.

Mencius Heng didn't hesitate this time, because the fact was in front of him and he couldn't believe it. Leaving aside doubts and suspicions, in fact, the discerning person can see at a glance that Song Ye really didn't take him seriously.

There is no communication under the same roof, and she cares for him only because of his teammate's identity. In addition, this person is much less verbal than himself and is several times colder.

If this is a means by which a person attracts the attention of others, then Mencius Heng really needs to give the other party a thumbs up and praise the brain circuit.

Until then, Song Ye looked at him side by side. The coldness in his eyes reflected the light, like a clear spring. "Your affairs are more or less related to me, but tell you now, it is not the time."

Mencius froze for a while, and a piece of Qingjun's face was a bit wrong, but he couldn't imagine that the other party would give such an answer anyway.

What does his own affairs have to do with this young man who has never met?

"You ..." He also wanted to ask clearly, but the boy over there had already stood up, and fluttered a word.

"Don't worry, I'm not interested in you."

I'm not interested in you.

Meng Ziheng was choked with this sentence, and a sullen breath came out of his chest. He thought hard and said, "I'm not the same-sex-love." After he roared, he was startled, and his eyes turned towards him. Song Ye, for fear of being dumbfounded.

"Well, that's the best." As a result, Song Ye did not look at him at all, came over and took his arm, just like an extra load, and continued on the road with no stress.

Mencius Heng was depressed again.

Previously, he hated the temptations of the Meng family and others. He was inexplicably hostile to all the boys who looked good around him. He had been used to various temptations and concerns. This cold and bumpy hit Song Ye's iron plate, and it was really hit by some at the moment, and for a while it was a bit uncomfortable.

Looking sideways at the young man's silent face, the exquisite facial features were washed away by the breath, and the perseverance revealed in the eyebrows was very attractive.

No doubt, this is the most beautiful face he has ever seen.

If she really was the temptation sent by the Meng family, she might really be a little tempted.

In the morning of the third day, Song Ye and Meng Ziheng finally arrived safely at the designated place of the mission, but they accidentally saw that many students had rested in the tent.

"What group are you?" Seeing Song Yexuan limping over to help Mencius Heng, the instructor came with the book to register and looked a little surprised.

"Group 321." Song Ye reported to my group, and incidentally asked, "Where did we arrive?"

The instructor looked up and groaned with a smile: "You are first."

Song Ye froze, turning his gaze to the crowd of students over the tent, a hint of doubt flashed on his face.

"Haha, don't look at it. Those were all failed. The next day the rainstorm surrendered. You are the only group to come by yourself." The instructor laughed, not concealing his own volume, and could hear the tent. The students here were panicked with dark faces.

Many people held out their heads and wanted to see where the first place was sacred. As a result, they looked at it with an exclaim.

"Song Ye!"

This is the name that new students have heard countless times since enrollment. Most of the time, it is such a surprised tone, as if the name has extraordinary magic, and every occurrence always brings shock.

And this time is no exception. As a freshman in the school, it has been discussed secretly. The provincial champion who is more beautiful than a woman. First he ran five kilometers and won the instructor. Now he is hiking dozens of kilometers in the deep mountains. Accomplished the task.

Gu Yitong also saw the two of them and rushed over to see Menzi Ziheng's hands and feet tied to the branches. There was an instant of nervousness, "Ziheng, are you injured? Is it serious? Let the school doctor take a look."

Mencius Heng was taken for treatment. Song Ye was very leisurely, glanced inside the tent, and saw Le Mingyu with a black face and bandages on his arms. Fang Ye and other students were nesting together, dejected. Armful of compressed biscuits.

She raised her eyebrows slightly. It seemed that the mission had failed and punishment still existed.

As the only group of people who completed the task, Song Ye and Meng Ziheng received the benefits of going back to school at noon on the same day, while others had to compress the biscuits in the mountains to the end of the training.

Immediately before entering the car, those failing students stared blankly, with envy, envy and hate on their faces, but also knew that resistance was not effective, so they didn't make any more noise.

"Wait a minute." Mencius Heng just got on the car, sat in the back seat, turned around and saw Song Ye, who was about to get on the car, being called.

When Song Ye turned around, he saw a few students who had been with him before, and the other three masters were following the class. "Is there something wrong?"

Her attitude was very cold, and she was totally a stranger to the strangers. The three students hesitated, but eventually opened their mouths and said, "Song Ye, can you take us with you? You are the first place. Yes The rights claim reward. "

"Oh?" Song Ye raised his eyebrows, his cold eyes fell on a few people, and his expression seemed a little ridiculous. "Even if there is a reward, why should I waste it on you." Of courage.

After being blocked by this sentence, a few people's faces suddenly became ugly. "Song Ye, anyway, it was a classmate. You also know that we want to go home and do something for you. You have been alone in school , This time helped us, everyone will be friends in the future, won't they? "

"Hehe ..." Song Ye's lips sneered, and his arms rested on the sliding window. He sniffed at the profound meaning behind the words of these people. "I don't have to please others to find friends even if I am a lone lonely person in my life . "

Moreover, you are not worthy.

The delicate corners of the eyes were raised slightly, and the attitude of the young and scornful was obvious, and the three people next to the car were instantly exploded.

"Song Ye, what do you mean?" A few people yelled on the spot, "What qualifications do you have for dragging that route out? We have a share. You can go the whole way. We also have credit. Now you win Just crossing the river to dismantle the bridge, it's not that cheap. You get me off and give us your seat. That's ours. You don't want to go so easily. "

I have to say that these people's ability to reverse black and white is also first-class, almost speaking, Song Ye will be brainwashed.

Many people stretched out their necks to watch the show, and fierce remarks on several people were also discussed.

Hearing the commotion over the tent, all three people around the car raised their tails proudly, they couldn't walk, and Song Ye wouldn't have a good time at school in the future.