Chapter 327: Claire is being beaten

Five strangers who didn't know each other, an anatomical metamorphosis, a black murderer, a thief, a foreign beauty boy, and a local high school student were selected by special-species-ministries-teams for freshman selection by coincidence, the first day After receiving the baptism of the water column and the ten-kilometer cross-country challenge, all day long, the confusion in my heart has not been resolved, but everyone has been exhausted and exhausted.

At this moment, Claire's tears seemed to open up the emotions that everyone was suppressing at the bottom of their hearts. Those who were incomprehensible and inflexible had a brain floating from the bottom of their hearts about the future, impacting everyone's nerves.

In the end, everyone ate the same chew-wax dinner. After returning to the dormitory, they didn't even turn on the electric lights, so they went to bed early and went to sleep.

When Song Ye first started, he could still organize his thoughts. From the appearance of the eighth boy to the reward for survival in the wild, to the summer camp training today, it seems that a big hand is hidden behind all things. Those eyes were watching her in secret, making people look back.

Special-species-ministry-team ... Will Qin Zhan know? For a moment, Song Ye flashed such a thought in his mind, but quickly laughed at himself again.

How is it possible that Qin Zhan is under the control of the Eagle Group, the most sophisticated ministry and team of the Z country, which has strong confidentiality and can access the core technology of the Z country military.

Her cheap elder brother seems to be sincere, but in fact, she still doubts her. Their relationship is like walking a tightrope to see who falls down and reveals her true body.

In this case, how could he let her enter the Hawks ...

When she thought about it, the more the thought became clearer, the drowsiness struck, and her mind fell into chaos.

The most unlikely person in her mind was sitting in front of the computer at this time, watching this whole day of training videos.

"Boss, you have read the right person. Song Ye is indeed a good seed." Beside him, the man who had directed the day cracked his mouth and exposed a bite of white teeth. He was particularly satisfied with Song Ye's performance today.

Qin Zhan didn't speak. His eyes had been fixed on the wet but firm face of the teenager. Before, she always felt that she was too weak and not good enough for her. But now that she is suffering so hard, he is a little distressed and reluctant.

It was also because he was afraid of his mercy, that this time he gave the eighth full power to the training.

The man did n’t mean to speak at his boss. The gossip soul in his heart could n’t help but sullen, moving for a while, before he said, “The boss has worked so hard to transform the toilet into a separate house, so why not arrange it as a separate room, other Those three are not good. Just in case ... "

"Nothing is wrong." Qin Zhan interrupted him, his voice coldly full of majesty, "Anything can be practiced, but the little ghost can't lose one cold hair."

amount.

The man was blocked for a while, ashamed inwardly, and the safety problem for a long time fell on them.

Sure enough, the brother controls attributes or something, it is really terrible in his own boss.

In the middle of the night, Song Ye was stunned by the sound. She opened her eyes in the dark, and there was still a soreness on her eyelids. She got up from the bed vigilantly and looked around, and found that the other four were not in bed.

The exclamation I heard just now is obviously not an illusion.

Claire.

She frowned, turned sharply, got out of bed, put her hand on the wall to check the surroundings with power, and then found a few dark shadows one hundred meters away.

Without any hesitation at the moment, she opened the door and ran in the direction where several people gathered.

At that time, Claire was being trapped on the ground like a frightened little white rabbit. The wolf and Dong Qianyi grabbed his limbs left and right to form a large font, while Ding Li held a fork in his hand. There was a weird smile on the gentle face.

"Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo why why long purposes ..." Clare struggling desperately, wanting to cry out for help, but helplessly covered his mouth with the palm of his hand and couldn't make a sound.

"Why don't you say, where is this place, and who are you looking for?" The wolf lowered his rough voice and forced a confession.

The three have long suspected Claire in their intelligence exchange today. Children are pure and innocent, they will blush in words, physical strength and hands are novices, it is easiest to start. Now they are in the bright, the enemy is dark, these very vicious people quickly form an alliance, and when everyone is asleep, they immediately put People come.

Ding Li took the fork in his hand, and a strange frenzy erupted in his eyes. "Ask me, you better not say, otherwise I will have no reason to wait for you. It is my first time to dissect me with a fork, I feel It's fresh and I'm looking forward to it. "

metamorphosis.

There was contempt in Claire's eyes, but more fear. The surroundings were dark and there were no personal pictures. If they really killed themselves, they could find a ravine and bury it on the spot. No one would find it. .

He was afraid of pain, and even more afraid of death, but thought of having an agreement with that person before he came in, but there was a reluctance in his eyes, and his eyes closed, and he was lying straight and silent.

The meaning is obvious. If you want to kill, you must listen to the respect, and I will not speak.

"Well, stink boy is really hard to do, hey, thief, what can you do?" The wild wolf was very impatient and looked up to ask Dong Qian.

The latter glared at him, very dissatisfied with the name of the thief, and then looked at the teenager on the ground, and he laughed out, "Our craftsman, there is nothing else, just a lot of gadgets, just a little left before coming in The medicinal powder is on the body, which just comes in handy. Look, this is a hallucinogenic-agent, which is not available on the market. After eating it, it is like a fairy, and it will be busy calling his sweetheart.

Upon hearing that, Claire lying on the ground trembled, and opened her eyes to see that there was really a bag in the opponent's hand, and she was frightened and struggling.

No, he doesn't!

Unfortunately, Dong Qian over there was ready to pry open his mouth to fill the medicine. Seeing that the medicine powder was about to be poured into Claire's mouth, there was a slight wind sound from the broken mouth.

Then Dong Qian felt a pain in the back of his hand, and the medicine powder suddenly deviated from the direction and spilled on the ground, letting him look at the pain, "Ah, this is the amount of several people."

After shouting, he found that a small stone was hitting the back of his hand, and a slender figure was standing on the wall not far from them.

"Is it you?" The wild wolf narrowed his eyes and yanked the corners of his mouth. "You are really not easy." With this precise skill and the ability to hide his breath, he said that he was an ordinary high school student, and he would not believe it.

Song Ye leaned against the wall and didn't rush over to save people, but said coolly, "Give you a piece of advice."