Chapter 328: To be honest

Living together under the same roof, each had a misgiving of each other. Song Ye had expected that the three of them had a lot of ghost eyes, but they never thought of tossing all day, and the three had the strength to provide the abduction.

But Clare, this bunny, wasn't really lethal.

Now that it has been shot, it means that Song Ye is different from the trio's camp. Ding Li grabbed the fork, licked it with interest, and stared at Song Ye with burning eyes. "I think you know more than he knows. "Advice or whatever, they don't even care.

Dong Qian was clever at this time and stopped Ding Li from shooting. "You ca n’t beat him, you might as well listen to the advice. Little brother, we are not malicious, we just want to know what happened. Anyway, everyone is on a boat now, How about being honest? "

Having said that, he held Clare's hand unmoved.

Looking at the white powder sprinkled on the ground, Song Ye sneered at his kind smile.

But he was right in saying something right now. It's better to be open and honest now. It's better than suspicion against each other under the same roof.

"I don't know about the selection of freshmen, but I'm sure you can't move Claire now." Song Ye picked out everything he knew, and his eyes fell on the beautiful young boy who had no resistance on the ground. "I saw him for the first time. It was in an international abduction-sale-case. Claire was the hostage to be rescued by State Z, and the rescued ministry-team was the Hawks. "

Eagle group!

Hearing this appellation, the three people across the face flashed a little horror, and even the power to suppress Claire under his hands could not help but relax a lot.

Ad
But Claire did not take the opportunity to escape. Like everyone else, he looked at Song Ye in surprise, opened his mouth, wanted to ask something, and suddenly seemed to think of something else, a small face turned red instantly.

"You mean, this kid's safety is protected by the Eagles?" The wolf couldn't help but swallowed, fearing he had heard it wrong.

Song Ye looked at him in a second, and he shrugged, "Yes."

Anyone who has a history of crimes or crimes, knows that Z has a hawk group. When they commit crimes, they cannot go to their hands because they have the privilege to bypass all divisions and laws. Organ procedures, execution of killing orders against prisoners, regardless of the count.

And if Claire is the object of the Hawks 'protection, their hands, regardless of the end of the world, will become the targets of the Hawks' killing.

It is not a fun thing to be hunted down by a team publicly recognized by ZF Z.

At the moment, a few people immediately rested their minds, and hurriedly snatched the chicken out of the dog, went to bed and slept, creating a harmonious atmosphere.

Claire didn't hesitate to sue, and the whole man was a little weird, crouching on the quilt without moving.

It's still Dong Qian veteran, soft voice and softness start to coax, "That, Claire, the so-called unknowing person is not guilty, you adults have a lot of forgiveness this time, I promise, I will never move your finger again Head. Will you? "

Claire writhed in the duvet for a long time and didn't know what he was thinking.

Later, when the wolf heard it, he immediately said, "Don't be flattering, people have fallen asleep early."

Um, Dong Qian and Ding Li are ashamed, this child is really big.

In fact, he is not to blame. He has been training and frightened all day long. It is fortunate that he can not faint now.

Several people were silent, and Ding Li suddenly opened his mouth in the dark, and the interrogative dialogue was Song Ye, "Hey, little brother, do you know the people in the Eagle group?"

Song Ye didn't know what to think. He didn't hide and didn't hold it. He went straight and uttered a big vernacular, "Well, their team leader is my elder brother."

Immediately after that, the wild wolf burst into swearing, "Well, Qin Zhan is your elder brother, so I'm still the father of Tianwang Laozi. Song Ye, while your buddy is talking to you, you better Be honest. "

"Oh?" Song Ye leaned his hands on his head, and the whole man lay on the bed leisurely, saying with interest: "Why don't you believe that I am his brother?"

"Nonsense, when you haven't seen that black-faced god, standing there can freeze to death with cold air, let alone your skills. Step back 10,000 steps, he is the youngest colonel, if you are his brother, Why come here to suffer in the wilderness? "The wild wolf had confronted Qin Zhan and knew what a terrible character it was, saying that Song Ye was his brother, and he didn't believe it.

"Well, my buddies are calming down, and the kids love to joke. I guess Song Ye and Claire are mostly sold to others. I met the Hawk team and got rescued halfway. But Song Ye, you The deceiver is not at all concerned, and puts the two faces of the leader of the Eagle team with you, who believes that you are brothers. "Dong Qian said at the end, but also determined that Song Ye was talking nonsense.

"Then there is nothing to tell." Song Ye rolled over, leaving such a sentence, and went to sleep with her head full of sleep.

Some people are like this. The more they are, the more they do not believe, especially the old rivers and lakes with high IQ crimes. The suspicion is even more serious.

There was no danger overnight, but the drill the next day was intensifying. Several recruits did not even walk properly in regular steps. They were stung in the yard and stood with their legs up for two hours. It was almost ten kilometers off the road. Uncomfortable.

In the end, Claire's face turned pale, he fainted, was lifted down, hit the bottle of water, and returned to his feet with his teeth again.

Everyone looked at the unshakable face of the young boy and expressed their emotions, "The power of love is great."

In addition, during lunch and dinner, Claire seemed to avoid Song Ye, and it was obvious that the other party didn't talk to him, and looked at her desperately with eyes.

Even a piece of wood is almost going to be seen through.

So when returning to the dormitory in the evening, Song Ye was a few steps behind, blocking people at the corner of the cabin.

"Say anything." Song Ye leaned his hands on his chest against the wall of the log house, and opened the door.

"I have nothing to tell you." Claire still muttered and refused to speak.

Song Ye was no better than him, and glanced at him lightly. "Don't talk to me with your eyes, and panic."

Claire froze for a while before realizing that it had been suspected of being rejected, and his expression flushed red for a moment, "You ..."

"Don't say it, then I'm leaving." Song Ye straightened up, unwilling to make nonsense anymore, and turned away.

"Wait." Claire's body was more honest than his brain, and he stepped forward to block the other's way. A pair of beautiful amber eyes stared at Song Ye again, half a moment, finally summoning courage and asking: " You said you've seen me, are you in S Mansion? "

Yes, he guessed from Song Ye's few words last night. Song Ye knew him, and there was nowhere else than that.