Chapter 330: Never die

If three days ago, these people would still be a bit of a revolutionary friendship. Dong Qian said that everyone would like to believe everything.

But the little note that was secretly tucked into the crack of the door that night, and the unknown content on it had been fermented over the past few days, and everyone had doubts about each other in their hearts.

Especially in the face of this kind of life and death problem, if someone really planned it all from it, then this bomb is fake, but it is faked to be true, and it will be a heavy burden on the heart.

Song Ye stood aside and said lightly: "Rather than discuss the truth here, let's complete the task earlier. Forty-eight hours is our deadline." From the time of the bomb's detonation, Song Ye believed Dong Qian's words. If someone with real intentions wants to make a fool, it is not necessary to adjust such a long time. If the time is too short, everyone is furious and cut the line, and that is a waste of time.

"Well, it's Song Ye Danding, he's right, let's find something quickly." The wild wolf nodded, and his eyes swept across Song Ye's face.

The four continued to descend, and in the face of the many rooms full of debris, none of them proposed to split their actions, because no one wanted to let the other party get the first thing to get the thing and become the one who was really promoted.

When I walked into one of the rooms, it was full of quilts and mattresses. When I opened it, it caused dust all over the sky. Song Ye covered his nose and felt that the dust was irritating to the nose. I just sneezed and heard it immediately. Dong Qian shouted over there, "There are snakes!"

Immediately after shouting, the others turned around and couldn't help being nauseated.

I do n’t know how many quilts have been placed. I do n’t know the smell of the quilt. I opened the quilt and looked at it. The bed was densely entangled with more than a dozen snakes of different sizes. There was a disgusting flesh.

This seems to be a hotbed for snake hatching.

After a few moments of scalp numbness in the scalp, the reaction was very sensitive and they all rushed to the door of the room and quit.

However, Dong Qian, who is closest to the snake, was not so lucky. The adult snake felt danger and immediately stretched his neck, rushing towards Dong Qian's side.

"Ditch, Ding Li, not ready to come out with a knife." Dong Qian was in a hurry and immediately called Ding Li. The instructor sent something before leaving. Ding Li got the scalpel he dreamed of, and several people knew that Li is quite capable.

However, at the moment of the moment, Ding Li hesitantly pulled out the scalpel's hand, he blinked his eyes and his eyes flickered, and fluttered out of the door.

"Women, Ding Li, you are a bastard!" Dong Qian had good eyesight. How could he not notice his movements, while avoiding the snake group, he turned and cursed Ding Li.

But as soon as the voice fell, a snake in front of him rushed towards his facade, opening his slick mouth, and four sharp teeth kept expanding in his sight.

At this time, it was unavoidable, Dong Qian was sad, and sighed that his life would be lost here today.

Suddenly, the collar of his back was pulled by people, and he said that he would bite his neck when she saw it, and Dong Qian was lifted back by two meters. When he reacted, he only heard An extremely cold voice, "Go!"

Dong Qian turned his head subconsciously, facing Song Ye's exquisite and expressionless face.

When he stepped back to the door, Song Ye shouted, "Put tear gas."

Dong Qianyi hesitated, then reacted, pulled the backpack and pulled out a grenade-like thing, pulled the safety plug, and threw it in. "Come out."

At that time, the smoke filled the room, and Song Ye broke out at the first moment, pulling the door of the room, covering his mouth and nose to prevent the leaked gas from getting into him.

The smoke in the house had not yet dissipated, but a battle had erupted outside the house.

With a slam, Dong Qianyi punched Ding Li's half of his face, "I-fuck-your uncle, my uncle almost killed you." In that case, he was able to support but he was dead. Save, no one is holding his stomach.

Ding Li didn't get beaten passively. He licked the blood in the corner of his mouth, his eyes began to become crazy, and he quickly jumped up and moved his hands on the aisle with Dong Qian. "I only love to kill in my life, and never save people. "

The wolf has been watching, more precisely, he is watching Song Ye's reaction.

Her expression was faint all the time. She tightened the door and watched the movement of the two, until she saw Ding Li moved the knife, and then came forward and pulled the person apart.

"Let it go!" Ding Li's eyes were full of blood, apparently he had already killed his heart, so when Song Ye came over, he attacked without thinking about turning around, but he hadn't done a few tricks, and he didn't let anyone say, Instead, Song Ye snatched the scalpel.

"Let's borrow it." She didn't stab him with a knife, or Dayi suddenly persuaded peace, but took a scalpel, turned around, opened the door and re-entered.

Ding Li was stunned and Dong Qian was stunned. After a fight, the fevered brain finally calmed down. Although they were unhappy with each other, they didn't do anything for the sake of the overall situation.

When the wolf probed into the room, he saw that the smoke had dissipated, Song Ye took the scalpel up and down, and slaughtered all the snakes who had no resistance on the bed.

"Well, it's rough." Ding Li didn't understand why she wanted to kill those snakes, but she was dissatisfied with her rude methods.

"You can come if you like." After hearing that, Song Ye threw the scalpel to him without hesitation when he turned around, "There is a nest over there."

"Well?" Ding Li Yiyi, still thinking about not helping him, only to see Song Ye walked in more seemingly looking for something, then he fate to kill the snake.

After three or two hits, Song Ye came out.

"What did you find?" Dong Qianmin went up and asked, because Song Ye had been with him just now, and he was a little close to her at this time.

Song Ye didn't hide it either. He opened his palm generously, exposing a hard object, which looked like, "A missing corner of a pip card."

The other three spoke in unison, and Song Ye continued to add, "Well, judging from the brand-new level of this corner, I think it's our goal this time." She was just reflected by the sunlight coming in from the windowsill. To this corner.

"You mean, find the pieces of this card?" The wolf glanced at it and concluded.

Song Ye nodded, feeling that he could not be wrong, because this was an electronic card, and the cutout was very flat. Apparently someone placed it here intentionally.

Several people were doubtful and could only move forward with this goal in mind, but Dong Qian was guarding Ding Li, who was afraid that this guy would play with him.

Then in several rooms, everyone found the fragments one by one, and the cards that were gradually pieced together filled everyone's hearts with hope.