Chapter 332: Step on a mine

They were helpless, forced into despair, and even began to suspect that life was decided to change.

Several people did not expect that the perverted Ding Lihui who was addicted to anatomy was the first to have the idea of ​​rehabilitation.

Even more unexpectedly, he would suddenly say, "You can go out now."

A few moments later, they saw that Ding Li had risen, raised the scalpel in Yang's hand, threw it on the ground, and smiled back at the other three under the dark blue night. There was a relief on their faces. Sorry, I'm going to be a deserter this time, and I'll give you a place for admission. Go out from here and get caught tomorrow if you don't know what to do. But life is short and you need to be happy. "

After that, the man laughed three times in the sky, strode on his long legs, and strode out.

The other three suddenly realized that the other was trying to escape the trials and go back to the city to hide.

The surrounding area is luxuriant, seldom populated, and no one is monitoring it. It is indeed the best time to escape.

But Song Ye lifted his eyes and looked around, but always felt that something was unusual, right ... it was dirt, the land around the building.

"Not good!" Song Ye raised his head sharply and whispered, "Ding Li, don't go any further."

"Huh?" Ding Li looked back and wanted to ask what was happening to the cold boy. Unfortunately, there was a click at his feet, but it was too late to remind.

In the quiet suburbs, buildings full of bombs are deadly isolated from the earth. The movement from Ding Li's feet is particularly clear, making people explode with numbness.

Dong Qian also immediately reacted at the side, and stood up in shock, staring at Ding Li's left foot with a pair of eyes, almost can conclude, "It is a mine."

He is an expert in this field and can determine the type of bomb with only one voice.

Ding Li's complexion at this moment was already stiff, and the wanton smile on his face was uglier than crying. He stiffened his body, "Dong Qian, don't **** tease me."

Dong Qian shrugged, but it was calm now, it doesn't matter: "Otherwise you move and try." It wasn't him who died anyway.

Ding Li bit his back molars, and he dared not move. Who knew that the mine would explode when he stepped on it.

It's rare to have a face that is unpredictable all day long. Ding Li, a perverted man, changed his face. Dong Qian was in a good mood. He leaned on the pillar with a smile, and said slowly: "One report for another. Save, now I stand idly by, not too much. "

Ding Li blocked his heart in one breath, but couldn't refute it. The murder's revenge didn't come over the boy fast.

And if you do n’t save, do n’t save, Dong Qian is also a narrow-minded, and sings a small song and walks slowly back to the hall to rest.

Song Ye and the wolf who remained in place did not move. They were not familiar with such things as landmines.

"How do you see that there are mines?" The wild wolf asked, the subject was still Song Ye, and she was the first to prompt.

Song Ye raised his chin and motioned him to look at the ground. "This building has been abandoned for so long, but the grass around it is shorter than other places."

The wolf looked around in horror, and even walked around the front, back, left, and right corners, and found that the grass was indeed relatively short, which meant that "these other people were buried with mines in advance."

"Yeah." Song Ye's expression was light, and he just said a softly, without exposing too much emotion, and he didn't know whether it was born so calm and calm, or there was another hidden emotion.

The wolf secretly pondered for a long time without a result, scratching his head a little irritable, "Hey, what a ghost place, it is dead to go out, it is dead to go out." They just paid too much attention to the bombs in the building just now, so they have some influence on the surrounding environment Ignored, Ding Li will hit the trap.

Seeing the wolf shaking his head and shaking his head away, Ding Li was so anxious that he was deliberately turning a blind eye.

The only one present was ... He Qiqiran turned his eyes to Song Ye, with a look of hope in his eyes.

The latter shook her head, but she had more than enough heart and power: "I don't understand how to dismantle this. Maybe you should ask Dong Qian." After speaking, she turned around and went back to the hall.

His grandma's.

Ding Li's face was red and white, it was colorful and wonderful.

How beautiful he thought just now, how sad he is now.

On the other side of Dong Qian, no one was going to be a peacemaker. The three knew that even if Ding Li was rescued, they still could n’t get out of the way. No one would take the initiative to take the risk before the time bomb in the room had timed out. This risk.

Several people were hungry, and no one proposed to eat. They leaned silently against the surrounding walls and did not sleep for a while.

After a long while, the wolf spoke suddenly, asking Song Ye, "I remember you were assigned a card reader."

"Um." Song Ye looked down, unable to see his expression.

"That thing and the card fragments found should be a set." The wolf's eyes were faintly illuminated in the dark, with an unclear light.

Song Ye raised her eyelids and glanced at the past slightly. "What's the matter?" She had long felt that the person had focused on herself from the beginning. In this case, she started chatting and each sentence was a hidden murder.

Sure enough, the next second, the wolf pretended to ask easily: "Nothing, I just want to ask, when there is any other debris when it is allocated. Now you have the most debris in your hand, and get the corresponding reading. Card holder, everything is ready, it's just Dongfeng, isn't it? "

His tone was playful, and it was not difficult to hear the doubts about Song Ye.

Dong Qian frowned, and said, "Wild wolf, if Song Ye was really a ghost, he wouldn't save me just upstairs." In other words, Dong Qian was on Song Ye's side.

The wolf was disdainful, his eyes stared sharply at the young man, and his teeth were cold with a smile on his face. "You, me, Ding Li, all three of us are heavy-sentence-offenders. They were dispatched here to participate in training. In order to avoid punishment. The only thing that is different from us is this kid. The local high school students come to the summer camp? Well, have you ever seen a white rabbit in a lion cage to train together? And this way down, this The kid's demonstrated strength is not what high school students should be. "

The analysis of the wild wolf is right, and it can even be said to be well-founded. At first, the reason why the three of them united and tied Claire and did not call him Song Ye was because they felt that the identity of the teenager was too suspicious.

Dong Qian frowned and didn't speak again, his heart floated up and down, how could Qian Qian's thoughts find no clue and felt terrible.

Song Ye didn't flinch because of the wolf's suspicion, and the cold eyes were foggy in the night, staring at the wolf, "Even if I give you the card reader and the fragments, you won't take them out."