12

Since Su Nuo broke the secrets of the two children, they were obviously well behaved, and walked around as soon as she saw her. Su Nuo was funny and didn't continue to care about them.

On Saturday, Su Nuo packed her things and filmed a promotional video. When she received the address from the agent, she realized that she was wrong.

[Beiqing Building, Block A, Block B Huaixing Studio. ]

Huai Xing ...

Isn't this a deliberate company?

Su Nuo thought with his eyes closed, that is, "Nine Heavens" is the game they developed?

She frowned, knowing that this was a delusional announcement, so she wouldn't answer. With a slight sigh, Su Nuo got on the bus to Beiqing Building.

Arrived at the company, and told the front desk identity, the other party led her to the studio.

The studio is small and shabby, and we can see that they are indeed underfunded. The crew has arrived and is finishing the equipment.

When Su Nuozheng was looking for the person in charge, a clean and kind young man approached Su Nuo and stretched out her hand, exposing a few white teeth: "Hello, I am the person in charge of this promotion. This is the business card . "

The opponent presented the business card with both hands.

Su Nuo took it.

Money comes, his name.

"You are the actress today? I don't know what to call it."

"Su Nuo." She shook her opponent's hand.

Visible to the naked eye, his face froze with a smile on his face, his wrists tightened, and his fingertips were slightly painful. He soon realized that something was wrong and let go slowly.

"Hug, sorry ..."

Su Nuo looked at him strangely.

Qian Lai took out a handkerchief, wiped his forehead with cold sweat, and whispered, "Are you ... the Su Nuo?"

His temptation instantly made Su Nuo understand the meaning, pursing his lips, taking a few steps back, and his voice was far away: "If you are referring to a delusional ex-fiancee, yes, I am."

"..." lying down!

Money is coming.

He went up and down, looked at Su Nuo back and forth, how he felt wrong.

Several people have seen Su Nuo's photos. The girl inside has big red hair, heavy makeup, and a pair of eyes that look good, even if the weak eyes are not very pleasing, it is no wonder that delusion does not like it.

but……

Standing in front of him, Su Nuobai was wearing a shirt with suspenders, black hair and a black eyebrow, and his face was as white as jade. Deer's eyes were as bright as his family's Samoyed. He had wondered which big star this was, and where the money came from for Hu Zi, but he never expected that ... the original sentence would come to an end.

[No one wants to come except you, Ome. ]

Fuck.

He was hesitant to speak, Su Nuo said, "If you are not satisfied with the contract that the company has given you, please look for another one." It just happened that she didn't want to accept it, and she had no money to pay liquidated damages. If they quit her, It's been good.

Su Nuo was about to turn around. Qian Lai hurriedly blocked Su Nuo, bending down and smiling charmingly: "Don't, Xiao Qingmei. This contract has been signed, and you are here too. There is no reason to go." As Su Nuo walked in, "The makeup artist is ready, we will start immediately."