13

Su Nuo took the prop sword and skillfully took a sword flower in his hand. Although the director is a little-known little director, he is also professional. At first glance, he knows that this person is not ordinary. He shakes his head to look at the delusion. I am afraid that this boss can't see anything good.

"Director, we can start."

"What about props?"

"It's done, no problem."

Each of the staff members started shooting.

Six minutes of propaganda did not make much of the plot. Among them, Su Nuo had only one line, and the rest was a personal drama. She only needed to dance for two minutes before Lu Mu, and then took a few martial arts moves. After speaking the lines, It's over.

The workload is small and there is no challenge for Su Nuo.

Now she just wants to finish shooting soon, and then disappear with Huai Xingjianghu.

The director shouted "Start", and the studio was silent for a moment.

The blowers on both sides are on, Su Nuo's eyebrows are silent in the camera, black hair is flying on the cheek, and the flowing skirt is entangled with the spinning silk ribbon. Her waist was soft and twisted like a water snake, and the bell on her ankle rang with the steps, crisp and melodious.

Su Nuo was born as a prostitute. The enemy king favored a good dancing girl. In order for her to successfully penetrate the enemy, the prince found the best dancer to train her. Later, the two armies fought. A thousand miles away, her favorite prince shot a sword through her chest.

She didn't remember whether the mission was completed or not, just remembered that day was really red, gorgeous and scorching, and reddened her whole eyes.

Later, Su Nuo stopped jumping.

Ad
This is the first time in a few years to pick up the dance again, or in front of delusion.

Su Nuo's eyes flowed, Yu Guang fell on the delirious body, her natural beauty, but there was something charming in that glance, and now she was deluded.

The next second, Su Nuo drew a long sword from both sides of his waist, and there was an air of killing in his eyes.

Ling Ling's momentum came towards him through the lens, and the director stepped back in shock.

There was no music at the scene, but everyone could see the majestic momentum from her dance steps. At this moment, her thin and slender limbs burst out with great power, shaking like a beast so that people couldn't move their eyes and couldn't speak.

The money behind Shen delirious came to see me for a long time, and it took me a while to pull back, pulling Wang Donghu's clothing corner next to him, stunned, "You **** find a fairy ..."

True. Fairy.

This is how the fairy sister in his dream danced when he was a kid.

Wang Donghu grunted, spit into his mouth, and stared at the delirium on the chair, without daring to squeak.

He thought that the boss's face must be hurting now. He had wanted to see her sister ugly. As a result ...

Now there is one final move left, Su Nuo's wrist turns to a beautiful ending. When the director is about to call the card, he sees Su Nuo a few steps forward, and the blade goes straight to the delirious side.

The deliberate eye pupil shrinks, and the conditioned reflex rises to avoid.

She pressed the small button on the hilt and retracted the blade.