15

Silent at night.

She didn't dare to touch the water due to her foot injury, thinking she would take a better bath tomorrow. The result was just put on pajamas, Lin Zhi's voice appeared outside the door: "Nuo Nuo, it's mom."

Su Nuo opened the door.

Lin Zhi folded her hands on her abdomen, and smiled crampedly: "Well, it's not convenient to look at your feet. I went to put a basin of hot water and wanted to wipe your body ..."

Su Nuo said, "No, I'll wash tomorrow."

Lin Zhi's head slowly lowered: "I'm thinking of the hot weather, it's uncomfortable not to wash it, and Nuo Nuo is just fine if I'm not used to it." She turned and prepared to go to the bathroom to clean up.

Looking at Lin Zhi's back, Su Nuo's long eyelashes gently fanned in and said, "I'll wash it."

Lin Zhizheng, then smiled and held up her arm.

After entering the bathroom, the room door was locked, and Su Nuo took off his clothes one by one.

There is a small stool in the middle, prepared by Lin Zhi.

She curled her long hair and sat tight on a small stool.

The bathroom was dimly lit, and Lin Zhi cleaned her back with a clean hot towel. Su Nuo was slim and the skeleton was small, just like a porcelain doll.

Lin Zhi looked at her daughter's thin back and could not help feeling distressed. Looking down, she saw a faded scar on her spine. "How did this happen?" Gently touched it up.

Su Nuo stiffened and lowered his eyes: "He was abducted at school, and the kidnapper was injured."

Lin Zhi paused with her fingers, and looked at her in disbelief.

It was a high school sophomore on a very ordinary Sunday. Su Nuo went out with friends as usual. During the process, she lost her order and was **** to a low-rise building. She was scared, couldn't stop crying, and didn't dare to cry.

The kidnapper was still a teenager, yelled at her, beat and kicked, and finally pulled out her cell phone to let her call delirious, if she didn't come, she would die. At that time, Su Nuo realized that this was an adversary who had met arrogantly outside.

The moment the phone was connected and heard the delusional voice, Su Nuo rejoiced, thinking that he had encountered the dawn, but what he saw was the darkness of the sky.

Even after many years, Su Nuo still remembers the delusional tone of that day, cold, like melting snow. He said, "I won't believe this childish trick like you." His mocking tone passed through The mention came, "Is the kidnapper? You can tear up the ticket. Rest assured, I will not call the police, and even thank you for helping me with this trouble."

Listening to the disconnection from the microphone, Su Nuo couldn't cry, all that remained was the trembling body and despair.

Yes, he didn't believe it.

He never trusted her.

He regarded her as an enemy and a thorn in his eyes. Even if she really died here, her beloved brother would not shed a tear.

The kidnapper did not realize that delusion would be so indifferent to his fiancée. Su Nuo calmed down when he decided what to do with Su Nuo. She excused her heart and needed the medicine in her backpack. During the period when the kidnappers sought medicine, Su Nuo tried her best to jump off the window.

On the first floor, she was not seriously injured.

The desire to survive made her run away in a frenzy, and she was her only salvation in the countryside. Perhaps it was destined that Su Nuo happened to meet the delirium and Meng Yizheng who were dating here.