19

"Mom seems to have taught you not to take unfamiliar things casually." His deliberate eyes dropped, his long arm ticked, and the bottle of drink reached his palm.

Su Nuo stunned, and the only drunkenness in his eyes faded.

Zhao Yunqing whispered, "I am Brother Su Nuo." In other words, he is not a stranger.

Delirious sneered, disdain sarcasm: "Where is it?" Gaze turned, "Come here."

He always has a supreme attitude towards Su Nuo, like treating a pet that has been raised for a long time and dislikes it, and he is ready to go around. Once the pet is teased by others, he feels uncomfortable.

Su Nuo lowered her eyelids, and the moonlight wafted upwards, making her astonishingly quiet and beautiful.

"Brother, let's go." Taking on Zhao Yunqing's arm, he completely ignored delusion.

Suffocated by deliberate breathing, he couldn't believe that Su Nuo would leave him and other men away.

"Stop." Deliriously held her soft wrists, "Where do you want to go with him?"

He had big hands, just pinching the wound, and it hurt, making her frown.

When Su Nuo was about to break free, Zhao Yunqing brought people into her arms, and her dark eyes were dark: "General Shen, where she wants to go is her freedom. I hope you are a gentleman and don't interfere too much." Leng After giving him a cold look, Su Nuo got into the car.

The shadow of the car blended into the night, gradually disappearing at the end of the road.

Xia Feng blew his horns, his eyes stared coldly and deliberately, and finally he turned on the car and started the engine to follow.

He drove the car with one hand, and then distracted and searched for Su Nuo's number on the mobile phone. At last, he remembered that Su Nuo had been deleted, and he slightly annoyedly knocked the steering wheel and opened WeChat.

"Su Nuo, come back." He sent a voice to the WeChat that hadn't been contacted for a long time.

A red exclamation mark was displayed on the screen and it was blackened.

"Fuck." Scolded, and caught up on the accelerator.

Zhao Yunqing's car was right in front of him. After two left turns, they stopped at a star hotel, deliberately leaned on the side of the road, pulled down the window, and not far away, Zhao Yunqing took Su Nuo to the hotel Going, she was wearing Zhao Yunqing's coat on her shoulders, and she was petite. She leaned on Zhao Yunqing obediently at the moment, and he did not resist.

Until the sight of them disappeared, delusion did not take back their eyes.

He was angry, angry at her cowardice, believing in others, angry that she would never learn to protect herself; then calmed down again, maybe she was just like those women said, willing to pay for her position. Since Su Nuo prescribed medicine to be with him, she would also go to bed for fame and other men. There was nothing she could not do.

He clutched the steering wheel and tried to ignore the sour unwillingness, then stepped on the accelerator and left the place.

hotel room.

Zhao Yunqing turned on the light, called the sober soup, and settled her carefully on the bed before preparing to go back.

The bed was soft and comfortable. She was half-opened in the bed, lazy, sleeping like a milk cat.

Zhao Yunqing bent over, covered her with a quilt, and her voice was soft: "You didn't tell me my home address just now, it's late, even if you go back, it will disturb your family. This hotel is my home's asset, you can rest assured Good night. "Looking at her glamourous face, her long fingertips hesitated and touched the soft and thick beautiful hair.