26

Logging into the forum, Su Nuo saw the red title on the homepage at a glance.

[818 The white lotus that seduce love and grabbed resources. ]

The post was very hot. In the morning, there were hundreds of replies. The posting person provoked a thousand words to accuse Su Nuo of all kinds of bad behaviors, such as copying in the middle of the night and people, and then grabbing material binding. Finally, posted a few screenshots Amazingly the picture when Su Nuo and Yi Jian Chang Qing came out of the copy.

[Landlord: The relationship between girlfriends and games is a real male and female friend. Recently, she has been busy studying and has not been online. As a result, someone digs a corner in a few days? May I have Bilian? ]

[First floor: I'm going, isn't that the nidaddy? ]

[2nd floor: It ’s her, it ’s a digression, the operation is really great. ]

[5: No matter how good it is, it won't work ...]

Su Nuo swiped two pages with the mouse, without looking down, closed her page with her lips.

In the game, Su Nuo has been killed five levels in a row. At this speed, it is estimated that it will not be long before you can return to Xinshou Village. He sighed and was ready to go offline directly.

[Nine Million Girl Dreams: My sister, don't leave, come to our WeChat group. ]

[Glutinous rice sugar]: ...?

[Nine Million Girl Dreams]: When 01 comes, we can discuss what to do. ]

He passed a string of numbers.

After Su Nuo returned, he went offline and joined the group chat with a trumpet.

The WeChat group was apparently just built. In addition to her total of four people, seeing her come in, all three changed the id to the game name.

[Bird does not shit]: Don't be afraid of my sister, we have contacted the administrator to delete the post. The malicious smearing has no meaning.

[Glutinous rice sugar]: It's not a smear.

[Bird does not shit]: Ah? You really seduce people.

[Glutinous rice sugar]: ... No.

[System Tip] 1 Join the group chat.

[Nine billion girl dreams]: The boss is here! Boss, I told you that our sister was bullied.

[1]:……?

As soon as he spoke, Su Nuo focused his attention on his avatar, and instantly hesitated.

Open the personal page, the minimalist background image, the circle of friends is set to be invisible, there is nothing superfluous, even so, Su Nuo still recognizes who the owner of this number is at a glance.

She held her cell phone and her chin was tight.

At this moment, Su Nuo's heart was as disgusting as eating flies.

The 900 million girl dreams told the story originally.

Su Nuo took a deep breath, and quickly moved his finger on the touch screen: No, I am not going to play this game.

[Bird does not shit]: My sister, do n’t shit, I ca n’t do this.

[He actually uses chrysanthemums]: That is, who bullies you, we help you bully back.

[Nine Million Girl Dreams]: The public test is about to begin.

[1]: Well, don't worry about others' opinions. Online, I protect you.