Chapter 24

*Suhani Pov*

Next day I woke up feeling a little fresh. I need to completely think about my studies.

This final year is very important for me and if I get succeeded then I can work in my dream hospital.

But few thoughts went regarding Matt. What is he doing now?

Is he missing me or glad that I left him?

Will he ever realize or should I just move on? Maybe I should!

A knock on my door brought me out of my thoughts. I calmly said "Come in."

Mel entered and said "I am glad that you are awake. Get ready we need to leave in half n hour."

I nodded and immediately went inside Wash room to get ready for the day.

After few minutes I went outside my room to see that Mel already prepared the breakfast.

"I know I am not that good compared to you in cooking but I tried." Mel said sitting in a chair.

"Please don't say that. You are supporting me and helping me so much. Don't worry from tomorrow onwards I will cook everything as a thanks to you." I said sitting infront of her.

"What nonsense! If you want to cook so that you will feel happy, then you can do. Otherwise don't do it for that reason as thanks you know." She said glaring.

"Yes Madam! I will cook because I wish to do it." I said smiling.

We both left to go to our college after that. This college is very good.

This will actually help us so much in future. I am glad that I choose to do this.

I called Becks when I returned to the flat. As promised she didn't talked about him at all.

After one month when we both were walking towards our college, we saw a boy who actually our classmate is following us.

We kind of thought to leave it and went to our college.

Then later after few days Mel came near me and asked "Do you remember the guy that followed us few days back?"

I thought for few minutes and said "Yeah!"

"I kind of hid something from you." She said looking down guiltily.

"What is it Mel?" I asked her.

"When I first came here alone, he actually became my friend." She replied.

"Ok." I said calmly and asked her to continue.

"Then the day before you reached here he kind of said that he likes me." She said looking at me.

"Really?" I asked teasing her.

"Anyway but I didn't replied anything to him. So after you came here I didn't even met him again." She replied.

"So that's why he is following us every day?" I asked her.

"Yeah! Today he asked me to tell him my answer." She replied.

"Did you tell him?" I asked her excitingly.

"Nope I didn't. I am actually terrified you know after seeing..." she didn't complete her sentence and looked at me wide eyed.

"The way Mattew turned out to be." I completed it.

"I am so sorry Su. I didn't mean it like that at all. Don't take me wrong. Please.." she pleaded.