Chapter 20 😺

~Y/N POV~

I think today after the boys passing their driving tests last week would be a perfect time to buy a new car for them, but not seven cars for them individually. Only one car for their use only, they would just have to take turns in using it.

Let's just say Jungkook was especially excited when we arrived at the car dealership but I had to remind him, they all have to decide on choosing a car together. He huffed a little like a spoiled child but Jin reminded him that he should be grateful for what he was about to get. They'd be okay driving around themselves with out me as long as they have their licenses on them and are wearing their collars with my details on them, just in case they were to be pulled over.

Yes more laws on Hybrids have been eased a little over the years but some officers around the area that I know are still not keen on the idea of hybrids running around so I would have to constantly remind them all about the collars even if it's just for a walk.

"Y/n! I like this one!" Jungkook

He jumped up and down pointing at a black Mercedes but before I could even say anything more Jimin started whining at him and shook his head.

"No, not that one I like this one!" Jimin

He pointed at a silver Hyundai. I sighed, maybe slightly regretting letting them pick their own cars. It's going to be a task to get them to chose together.

"I actually like the one that Jungkook picked out." Yoongi

He spoke while he held my hand in this shop, not having a care in the world if people were to find it odd.

"No!" Jimin

"See! Hyung has taste!" Jungkook

He stuck out his tongue to Jimin and folded his arms over his chest, still standing next to his chosen car. Jimin rolled his eyes and walked further down the row of cars, ahead of everyone.

"Don't walk too fast Jimin!" Tae

He ran after Jimin. I wasn't worried, I could still see them. I shouldn't be worried but I couldn't help it, I wanted them to be safe and like I said before there are people out there that still don't like hybrids.

"Come one Jungkookie, let's go look at the other cars." Hobi

He tugged on Jungkooks arm but he resisted and pouted like a child.

"I don't want to look at other cars. I like this one, it's black." Jungkook

He started to fiddle with his grey fluffy tail, with his pouted lips but Hoseok wasn't buying it this time. Hoseok rolled his eyes and yanked Jungkook away from the car and followed Jimin and Taehyung.

"He's such a child sometimes." Jin

I laughed at his words when he came to stand next to me and take my other hand. He smiled down at me at my laugh and winked. God knows why but he did and I became a blushing mess all over again. I should just stain my cheeks red at this rate.

"Hey, erm, what about this one?" Namjoon

He calls from the right side of us in amongst the row of cars. The three of us turned around to see Namjoon standing next to a big Toyota Proace Verso.

 The three of us turned around to see Namjoon standing next to a big Toyota Proace Verso