1

taehyung wasn't always the bubbly kid who would help everyone when he got the time. actually there was a time when taehyung wasn't like the taehyung of today, he used to space out a lot and he didn't talk much. his parents were very worried especially his mom because when he was a baby he used to talk a lot and when he entered elementary school he stopped talking and also stopped wearing skirt. he used to wear baggy sweatpants and wouldn't show is legs anymore. he also wore sweater which made him look more tiny because they looked really big on him.

taehyung's mom was so lost she didn't know why her kid was quiet every day he got back to school and why wouldn't he talk about his day. when she talked about it to her friends they told her that he was hitting puberty soon and that he started acting out but she knew it wasn't like that, she knew something was wrong. her son was only 13 years old why would he act like that he was still a child. her son never acted like this and he wasn't even being disrespectful and harmful to anyone, or maybe just himself.

she knew something was wrong and maybe it was in school, but she had no idea how to figure it out and how to approach her son. at this time taehyung's dad didn't even care about it he was always on a business trip and wouldn't care about what's happening with his son, he always thought that having kids was a waste of the time but his wife was so alone when they got together that she begged him to make her pregnant so she wouldn't be alone anymore.

after four months of this taehyung's mom had enough. she went to the school very angry and went straight to taehyung's class to pick him up she called the provisor two days before to have an appointment with him and talk to him about what was happening. when she got to the class she almost cried at the sight, taehyung was being held on the floor by some guys, she remeber those guys she saw them at the charity gala of her husband. they're the kids of the co-worker of her husband.

she screamed on top of her lungs "what are you doing ?! please let him go !" the boys immediately set him free, taehyung wasn't physically moving his mom was really scared but first she needed to see him.

she got close to him and saw blood running out his nose and a few bruises on his cheeks, she was so scared. she took him in her arms and started to cry. "why are you doing this ? what did my son did to you, please stop hitting him it's killing me, please i'll do anything." everyone in the class gasped they didn't know taehyung was the son of one of the most popular model in korea, they knew they were in trouble for not helping taehyung when he was in danger but it was too late to feel the need to help him.

suddently the door opened and taehyung's dad went inside the class he took his sobbing wife and his unconsious son outside and told his bodyguard to bring them inside the car while he talk to the provisor. the truth is that taehyung's dad always cared but he never wanted to show it, when his wife told him she wanted a child it's true that he was annoyed and he really thought at this time that kids were nothing but problems but when he watched taehyung grow and took care of him when taehyung was a baby his life took a turn it's like something was missing and taehyung filled the hole.

but when his wife said that she thought something was wrong with taehyung he got scared to death. but he decided to do the thing on his own and tell it to his wife when he was sure but now he had enough and he couldn't see the loves of his life completly dying in front of him. he looked at the kid and told them to not look at taehyung again or he'll got them in big trouble with the police.

when he arrived at the principal office he got really mad. his son was being physically and mentally abused and nobody did anything, they let the poor boy suffer alone without even telling his parents. he shouted at the principal. "why didn't you tell me anything ! i told you to tell me if anything happen to my fucking son and now i find him knocked out on the damn floor do you want your school closed !?"

he didn't even wanted to know what the principal had to say he just wanted to get out of there.

"im telling you. my son won't ever put a step in this shitty school again i won't sue you but you better excpell those student or im really gonna take this case seriously. i'll talk to their parents, if i see a case of bullying again in your school i'll get it closed. and you know i don't joke when i say things like that." he looked at the principal in the eyes and rushed out and of the room, he really couldn't be in this school anymore.

when he got in the car he felt like he could breathe again, taehyung was still unconscious but the blood was wipped of his nose and he was lied down on the back ofthe car. his wife was on the front and she looked tired, that's when taehyung's dad started to realise that he failed as a dad and as an husband. he promised himself that he would improve and that he would be better.

and that's what happened, after a couples of months taehyung got better, the fact that his dad worked in the house and that he was more comfortable to talk with his mom more got him to feel better and explain his feelings better. he also wore his skirt back and he made somes friends in his new school. there's also this boy who got his attention ; his name is jungkook and taehyung loves him more than anything.
____________________________________
ok but writing in english is so much easier than writing in french 😭 i got so much idea for this book i'm really excited !! pls lmk if you have ideas or if something's bothering you <33 take care 💘 kisses my loves <33