Truth

"What do you mean?" You ask still confused.

He sniffles and grabs your hand, "Kim Y/n is your full name, I thought . . . We all thought you died years ago, but turns out you were trapped."

You get the headache back and it all comes back to you. For so long you had been waiting for your friends when you were trapped. Little did you know it was these guys.

In a quick flashback you start to see your parents faces as your father tries to comfort your mother.

"So I was never abandoned. . ." Those words left your lips and Yoongi nodded.

"For so many years I searched for you and I could never find you, so I stopped my search when word got out that you were dead." Yoongi said with a frown.

"Experiment." You say and the tears flood your eyes. You remember everything now. That's why your head hurts because all the memories are coming back. One after another.

Yoongi looks at you confused, "What are you talking about? Experiment?"

You sighed, "Before I lost most memory I remember people talking about an experiment they were doing."

Yoongi gasps remembering the day that him and his friends were taken. He remembered, "Bang PD, I remember him apologizing to us so much, we had no idea what he was going on about but he kept apologizing for what was going to happen, he said he had no control."

You hear the hospital room door open. Namjoon, Jin, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook enter.

"It was all a sick experiment from the damn government!" Namjoon yelled.

You jump from the new found anger in Namjoon. It hit you, everything that happened. Was because of the government. They wanted to use you all for 'study' purposes.

Jin joins Namjoon in rage, "We can't tell anyone or consequences 'may be fatal'!" Jin yells.

You sigh, "What, so am I just supposed to 'come back from the dead'?"

"They came up with this fake kidnapping story." Jin said furiously.

Yoongi softly smiles, "You guys know what, I don't care we have her back now, for so many years we grieved and for so many years she was expecting us without knowing it, now we all have each other, that's all I need."

You smile at Yoongi finally knowing it's all over.