Epilogue

Elena's POV

I walk out the kitchen and settle myself on the couch, trying to ignore the contractions that I'm feeling. I place my hand on my protruded belly and try getting comfortable on the couch.

I munch on my popcorn as I try to patiently wait for Richard to bring the pizza on his way here from his home.

With me being in my last semester and very close to birthing, Ethan has people babysitting me at all times.

He had to go to office today and had his brothers come babysit me and the girls, who are going to be two, very soon.

Just as I turn on the TV and start munching on my chocolate coated popcorn, I hear tiny feet coming towards me.

I look up and see a red face Elaine with arms crossed and a scrunched up face.

Not many people can tell the difference between the twins, but Ethan and I have noticed that even though both the girls are light skinned and are nothing like me.

Elaine is a shade darker than Athena. You can't really see the difference in tones unless you look closely.

"What's wrong baby?" I ask her once she's infront of me.

"Mama, I no' talking to uncle Marcus again." She pouts, mispronouncing Marcus' names as Markis.

I put my popcorn aside and help myself up by tightly gripping the couch. My grip tightens when I feel another contraction but I don't mind it as it's been going on since morning.

"What did he do, sweetheart?" I brush her curly coils from her face.

"He doesn't wann- Ahhhh!" She screams when my water suddenly breaks. Her tiny hands flying her cheeks as her eyes are wide open, in shock.

My eyes stare at the now wet floor with wide eyes.

"'Thena! Oh my gosh! Bring the potty, mommy made a wee wee on the floor. Come wi' the potty!" Elaine screams out to Athena.

I stand frozen, still not quite used to water breaking, even though it's my second time and I'll be welcoming Ethan and my third and fourth child.

Michael appears from up the stairs with a screaming Athena in his hands.

"What's this I hear about a potty?" He asks with a smile.

I take deep breaths, trying to calm down. Athena screams about wanting to be let down so she can bring me the potty.

"Elaine. What's wrong with your mommy?" He asks when he sees me standing in one place. He lets Athena go and she finally runs in their bedrooms direction.

"Mama made a wee wee." She tells Michael.

"Mama, you okay? You wan' make poo?" She asks me.

"Oh my word! Elena did your water.. did you?.. Are.." he rushed down the stairs while I nod at whatever he's trying to say.

A scream escapes my lips when a contraction finally comes and Elaine looks at me with wide eyes.

"Sean! Marcus, Mason!" He shouts out when he gets to my side.

His hands go around my shoulders, bringing me into a hug.

"What happened- ohh. What's wrong?" I hear Mason's voice.

"What's with all the screaming?" Goes Sean.

"I got the potty." I hear Athena.

"What's the potty for?" Sean asks.

"Mommy wants to poopoo, she already made wee wee on the floor." Elaine explains.

My grip on Michael's shirt tighten as a scream leaves my lips and another contraction hits.