𝐕𝐈𝐈. "𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐏𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐞𝐬....

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐁𝐮𝐫𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐔𝐩 𝐓𝐨 𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

𝐔𝐩 𝐓𝐨 𝐆𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐎𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭."

𝙰𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚎: 𝚈𝚎𝚜, 𝙸 𝙺𝚗𝚘𝚠 :
*𝚕𝚒𝚎 𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚗, 𝚝𝚛𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚛𝚢, 𝚌𝚛𝚢*

BLAKE DOESN'T HESITATE. He's the first the rise to his feet and run into the burning barn, straight for the plane. Will and Juliana tail behind him.

The pilot is on fire, and screaming out in pain. Juliana steps back, and lets the two pull him out. They drag him away from the destruction, his body looking horrible.

-"Meine beine! Meine beine! Hilf mir! Hilf mir!" The enemy pilot yells. All three understood this to be a cry for "help".

He continues to speak in his language. The trio pick up certain words here and there, but don't understand him fully. One word that they did catch on, however, was water.

The two younger ones turn to Schofield, unsure of what to do.

-"We should put him out of his misery." Will's says in a low voice.

-"That would be the best idea," Juliana seconds this, nodding her head in full agreement.

-"No. Get him some water. He needs
water. Juliana, some medical attention." Blake shakes his head. Juliana turns to him. Their gaze holds and she shakes her head.

-"You don't have to be this good." She says quickly. Schofield has already ran off for the water pump, his back to the other three.

Blake doesn't answer but turns back to the pilot. He gently cradles his head on his knees. The pilot struggles, terrified and in pain.

-"It's alright, you're alright. Stay still. Stay still..." Blake says soothingly to the pilot, in hopes of calming him down. The German continues to ramble on his his foreign tongue.

Juliana's hands tremble horribly as she pulls her bag over her head. She looks through it, trying to find the right thing to give the wounded one. She's on Blake's right, and her back is to him.

"Stop...Stop!" Blake cries out suddenly. Juliana whips her head around immediately, to see a bloody knife in the pilots hand, and Blake's abdomen, bleeding.

-"No!" She screams, jumping into the German with all her might. She knocks the knife out of his hand and tries to choke him. Tears quickly fill her eyes, and they blur her vision. Next thing she knew, she was being thrown harshly off of him, and she land. Her back hits the ground next to him. She lies still, too stunted to move. The pilot grabs the knife and raises it above her.