BODY22.

Tajik Williams|Pooter.

             "IT look so nice

             "IT look so nice." Kenzie said. "I can't believe we have our own place."

"Believe it." I said plopping down on our bed. "You chose a couch?"

"No, the ones they had was ugly." she said turning her face up. "Not like we finna have a lot of company anyway."

"I like the black one." I said grabbing my game controller.

"Black is boring."

"I've never heard you say that before." I said making her laugh.

"You're a pig." she said. "I'm about to take a shower, well no, let's go to Walmart right quick."

I smacked my lips. "C'mon babe I'm finna play the game."

"Taj I gotta get something to cook for tonight, please it's right up the street." she said. "Don't look at me like that."

"Damn man." I mumbled getting up and putting my shoes on.

"Stop pouting, would you rather starve?" she asked.

"I would have something to eat regardless." I said smacking her butt as she grabbed her keys and purse.

"Sir, this is a Wendy's." she mumbled as we walked out the apartment and she locked the door.

"You gotta fat ass." I said watching it move as she walked in front of me.

"Homegrown baby." she said. "This that Augusta booty."

"That shit stank." I said covering my face making her chuckle.

"You eat it." she shrugged.

"And do." I said. "That's supposed to be a secret."

"Oh well, cats out the bag." she said turning the radio stations. "He love this fat ass."

"That's all you're good for." I said making her laugh. "God bless the booty."

"Amen." she said.

"Amen." I nodded.

"I'm so happy we live this close to Walmart." she said as I pulled into the driveway. "We could've walked."

"Now you know..." I trailed off making her bust out laughing.

"I do not fuck with you." she said as I found a parking spot. "Like seriously."

"Why is everybody at the damn Walmart?" I asked turning my face up.

"It's Walmart sir, what'd you expect?" she said. "Grab a buggy."

I grabbed a buggy as she walked ahead of me I ran into her ankles with the buggy making her turn around and look at me. "What?"

"Why the fuck would you just do that?" she asked pushing me. "Always doing something damn child."