Episode 1-Epilogue(5): Glory & The Dorm Leaders

While strolling in the halls of Night Raven, Riddle and Glory were discussing about their daily routines, classes, Grim, her training with Merlin, his dorm, and the today's meeting. Though, Glory feels rather nervous since this IS her first meeting and she's meeting with the head dorms of Night Raven College in person.

Jesus Christ, this is the first time I'm meeting the dorm leaders in person! Jeez, I'm so nervous...god, I'm hoping this meeting will turn out great...

Glory thought while dreading the thought of meeting the dorm leaders in person as they stroll in the halls. Unbeknownst to Glory, Riddle notices her tense expression when he can tell she's gripping on to her fingers.

"Gloriane."

"Hm?"

"It's understandable that you're nervous, but I can assure you that everything's going to be fine." Riddle reassures. Glory averts her eyes and strokes her head.

"Sorry Riddle, I just...I never actually been into a meeting before. Especially when I'm actually meeting the head dorms in person for the first time. It's quite nerve wrecking, to be honest." Glory expresses while smiling a bit awkwardly.

"And that's reasonable, but this is meeting between you and the dorm leaders; myself included. So try to relax and be assertive. Be sure to be polite to them as well, is that understood?" Riddle instructs as Glory nods listening to his advice.

"Got it." Glory replies with a grin making him nod.

"Good rabbit." Riddle said with a grin patting her back until his eyes caught something when he notice a heart shaped tattoo on the left side of her back.

"Tell me Gloriane, what's that on your back?" Riddle asks curiously staring at the heart shaped tattoo on her back.

*****Glory's Heart-shaped tattoo on her back^****

Glory flinch when he asks about her tattoo as she tugs her raven locks under her right ear biting her lower lip with an unwieldy expression.

"..It's a tattoo. I used to wear it for my boyfriend, but...we're not together anymore cuz...he cheated on me." Glory honestly told him grimacing when talking about her ex. Riddle widen his eyes when he hears her talking about her ex boyfriend. He stares at her with empathy, yet at the same time, his blood boils with rage. Engulfed with rage, Riddle clench his hands balling into fists to the point where he thought about having his head chopped off if he ever sees him.

Whoever this guy is, deserves to have his head offed. How dare did he break her heart like that?

Riddle thought while fuming, but he let's out a sigh as he closes his eyes to calm himself down and exhales the air out from his nose since he wants to look professional for today's meeting. Then he starts strokes her back gently.

"There's no need for you to be guilty, Rabbit. You made a right decision to cut ties with that man. For now, just focus on the meeting and like I said before, don't be nervous because I'll be there for you during the entire meeting, understood?" Riddle reassures. Glory giggles softly and turns to Riddle with a warm smile.