°16

Jisung sighed heavily after tucking his Mother into bed and drawing the curtains at 2pm, reluctantly heading for the door and closing it shut behind him

The sound of the head piercing doll cries shrilled through the house and the boy wanted to throw it out of the window.

Beyond tired, he walked down the stairs to follow the noise and picked the doll up, bouncing up and down slightly with his eyes practically shutting on its own accord until is phone pinged.

Seri

You're not at school today
Are you ill?

Jisung sighed at the message, wanting to retort back with a snappy 'no but my mum is' but he shook his head.

I'm fine
Something came up
Seji is with me don't worry

Hmm okayyy
Omg the teacher said next week we're getting parenting classes
You better be here then
I ain't no single parent

Haha okay I'll be there
Not that I'm much help tbh

Shut up beanstalk
You're getting the hang of it

I mean she won't stop crying

Just smack her on the head

WHAT

I'm kidding calm your tits
Lets go on a nice family outing Tomorrow

I mean sounds cool I guess
I don't really care

Okay wow :(
Also
You didn't tell me how
Nice Jeno is

You're friends with Jeno?

Well
We just got paired together in a class today but he's cooler than I thought
Help a girl out will you :)

How am I meant to help you...and with what?

Give me Jeno's number, I won't tell him you gave it dw

Oh
Uh yeah sure one sec

Thank you!!

Hehe
Time to slide into the dms

Ew

Shut up
Thank you beanstalk, you're the best!

°

Seri groaned, lugging around the baby carrier in her hand that weighed her body down significantly and she tried desperately to keep her bag somewhat on her body still.

The hallways proved to be difficult to navigate through with the bulky baby carrier and it only lasted so long until her muscles ached immensely.

Seri huffed, struggling detrimentally as she began to walk down the large flight of stairs, unaware of the footsteps behind her.

His hands were in his pocket and his black attire suited his jet black messy hair he tried to cover up with his hood.

"You stupid fucking baby-"
"Hey, don't talk to my daughter like that." The voice spoke, making Seri jolt in surprise to see Jisung standing there languidly with his hands in pocket, looming taller than her.

She scowled, tightening her grip on the carrier.
"She's our daughter idiot, we're in this together remember?" She muttered. "Being a single Mum is hard."

Jisung hummed knowingly, stepping towards her, leaning down to grab the handle of the carrier and the intoxicating scent of his cologne infiltrated her senses.

"I've got this." He spoke, leaning away with the carrier in his hand and with ease, he began to walk down the steps- chewing the gum in his mouth.

Seri followed close behind him, trying to keep up as he weaved through the people with his long legs creating more distance.

Her small fists clenched around the material of his hoodie at his back to stop him and he was met with her irritated pout.

"Slow down, you're going too fast."
"That's what she said." Eunjin commented out of nowhere with a wink and Seri's mouth fell agape.

The eyes of the student body watched the two closely as she still held onto his hoodie and he was carrying the baby carrier with his dark hooded eyes staring down at her with the grey hood over his head.

She snapped out of it, shaking her head before glancing up at him and beggining to walk.
"Lets go, we'll be late beanstalk."

Sorry for the shitty Chapter I'm stuck on ideas andd shit tbh