56

Jessica woke up to a ray of sunlight hitting her eye lids. She slowly opened them and smiled. The memories from last night came back to her and Jessica couldn't wipe the smile off of her lips.

Her eyes traveled over to the man sleeping next to her. His back was to her.

Jessica kept the smile on her face as she lightly kissed the man's shoulder blade. Dean slowly woke up and turned over to face her.

"Morning." Jessica kissed his lips. Dean hummed with satisfaction.

He didn't want to get out of bed. He didn't want to go to a crime scene and solve another monster case. Dean wanted to stay here with Jessica and just stare into her eyes. He wanted to pamper her with kisses and tell her over and over again just how much he loved her. But then again, he did have a job to do. And so did she.

"Morning." Dean replied as he smiled. Just then, his phone buzzed. It was a text message from Sam.

Sam: we got another crime scene.

Dean: alright, send over the address. We'll be there in a few minutes.

"Who was that?" Jessica asked.

"Sammy," Dean replied. "We got another crime scene."

Jessica groaned. "I just want this to be over. This town is not working well with me."

Dean chuckled. "Right there with you. But we have a job to do."

Jessica slowly nodded her head and got out of bed. She grabbed her pantsuit and headed for the bathroom to get ready. Once she was finished, she came out and smiled at Dean.

"I just got to say, you look very handsome in that suit." Jessica bit her lower lip as she walked closer to Dean. Her hands reached for his tie and she began to fix it.

"Well, That pantsuit is giving me mixed signals." Dean joked. Jessica playfully smacked his shoulder.

"Come, agent." Jessica walked toward the door. "We've got a case to solve."

"That we do." Dean was the last one to leave the room. Shutting the door behind him as the two left.

~<•>~

"What do we got?" Dean asked as he walked up to his brother.

"My god," Jessica looked at the glass table covered in blood. "What happened here?"

An officer had walked up to the three.

"It's a weird one. Chest full of cutlery."

"We're going to take a look around." Dean started. "Let us know if you have any leads."

"Oh, I got leads coming out of my ass." The officer replied. "As of 9:00, our tip line had forty six calls, all from clairvoyants that know what really happened."

"What's the popular theory?" Dean asked.

"It's a toss-up between a ghost and some sort of ogre that only attacks Russians."

Jessica cocked a brow. "Man, What are these people taking?"

"Policing Lily Dale sounds fun." Dean shook his head.