19

"How long is it gonna take for us to get to this restaurant?" I groaned. Minho looks back at me and rolls his eyes. He takes my hand suddenly and speeds up the paste, leading us to what I assume to be a fast food restaurant. The big sign of it outside saying In-N-Out.

"Come on let's get some burgers and fries and head back to school," he lets go of my hand and walks in. Feeling a bit upset by the fact he no longer held my hand I slowly walk into the place a bit dazed.

He asks me what I want to eat but I wasn't quiet sure since I had never been here before so I shrugged. He lets outc a big sigh as if he was annoyed. "Fine, ill order for you go take a seat this won't take long." Nodding I take a seat at one of the booths.

I start to think about Minho and I's relationship, it's so weird. He's so mean to me yet he and I.. just thinking of the things we have done make me me flustered. Do I like him? Or is it just the excitement he gives off by touching me at my weak spots? I was so deep in my thoughts I hadn't notice Minho had already seated himself.

"Oh sorry I didn't notice you, let's go?" I ask getting up. He grabs my wrist and pulls me down. "No just wait let's eat our fries now so they won't be soggy by the time we're at school" he says taking it out the bag.

I seat myself across him and start to eat the fries, the salty taste and the crunch was delicious and so appetizing. (A/n speaking: aha when you make ur self hungry while writing a book)

"Dip it in the milkshake Jisung, it taste good," Minho said. I look at him disgusting, down at me fries and milkshake then back at him.

"Bruh what? Heck no!" I say trying to imagine the taste on my delicate taste buds. Though hating the idea grew more curious of the taste.

"Pleaseeee trust me on this, it is good, trust me." He says with a more relaxed voice practically begging me. Does he know that he looks so cute when begging me and posting like that? Argh I hate that I'm falling for him and I know it.

"And what happens is I don't like it?" I ask with a sly smirk on my face.

"If you don't? Well I don't see why you wouldn't like it." He says with confidence. I roll my eyes and back at him waiting for an actual response that will satisfy me.

"Ughhh fine, if you don't, then after we go home..you can decide what we can do." He says " what we can do... alone." My ears perk up.

"Really now?" He nods "okay then, you have a deal" I say grabbing fries and scooped the milkshake-like ice cream with them. I throw it in my mouth and, oh my Jesus. It taste amazing.

I try to hide the fact that I enjoyed it, but the sound And face I made said a whole different situation. Minho smirks at me.

"What I tell you!" He smiles widely. So cute...

"Ugh fine, it tastes good.." I say disappointed in the fact we won't be doing what I want to do after arriving home.

"What's wrong? Did you want to do something special when we get home, Jisung?" They was he said it made me look up at him my face all red and flushed.

"N-no! It's not like that! I- I , hmph!" I stammer.

"Aww so cute aren't you" he says giggling. Cute?????

I look up. He looks at me. The eye contact we made felt like time stopping itself. He calms down from giggling and gives me a soft genuine look. He then sighs and looks away. I felt my heart sink when our moment passed.

"How about this, since its ur first day and all I'll let you choose what we can do together," I jump up from me seat all happy.

"Really?!!!" I gasp. "Yes I would love that!" Minho tilts his head and smiles.

"Okay then, eat up we gotta go back to school soon," he says. I nod my head repeatedly.

Switch to Minhos Pov

I watch you eating your food cheerfully. The aroma you give off is refreshing. Your face is so sweet and innocent.

I wonder what it would look like if we went all the way in bed.

I wonder what goes on in that pretty little head of yours.

I wonder what your desires are, and if they're with me.

I wonder what you want to do together when we get home, what you want to do with me.

And what I want to do with you.

No doubt in Jisung, I think I'm falling for you.

Hello freaks🤠
The long waited update😭 ik y'all PROLLY HATE ME FOR BEING SO SLOW EVEN THO I KEEP SAYING ILL UPDATE A LOT , but you can't blame me I got writers block😔👉👈 n e ways just a heads up Ynah is getting out of prison soon🤭🤭
Author out😗✌️
this chapter was unedited