11 ✰

NARRATOR

The students went to their respective clubs as they wait inside the classrooms for the teachers who are making final checking of the official club list.

—— ☽ ——

📍Dance Room
3:25 Pm

—— ☾ ——

Yeji walked into the dance room and saw one person she knows, Yeonjun was sitting at the corner quietly. She approached the boy and sat beside him, "What are you doing here alone?" Yeji sat down.

"Well Soobin went to baking, Taehyun got to school newspaper while Beomgyu and Hueningkai got to modeling" He answered.

"Oof.. Well what specific dance genre you want to learn?"

"Hip-hop definitely" Yeonjun nodded his head.

"Same here bro" Yeji patted his back.

"Did i just get brozoned?" he chuckled.

"What do you mean?"

"Just kidding... looks like our moderator is here" Yeonjun pointed as he helped Yeji stand up.

The club members greeted their club moderator who was Mr. Daniel the Business 101 teacher for posh students.

He greeted back to the, students and explained somethings on what would they be doing for their club period.

Moments later after explaining he made them line up in five separate lines.

"First we're going to warm up.. follow what i do" Mr.Daniel said.

Mr. Daniel taught them the basic stretches and by just looking at it... half of the students in the room are very..erm..stiff. "i see what we're working with..." He facepalmed himself.

"So are ya'll ready to begin?"

—— ☽ ——

📍Baking Room
3:30 Pm

—— ☾ ——

Ms. Wendy was showing them their baking plan for every club meeting. Soobin was very interested and listened to her discussion.

From tarts to cakes the dream club for a person with a sweet tooth. Finally she gave them their activity to do today..

Well their first task is to... Scrub the Baking Room dirt down.

Ms.Wendy wants them to experience cleaning a massive room with tons of cooking utensils and dirty floors, countertops and fridge.

They took the mops and kleenex and started cleaning the Baking Room. "i wanted to join this club because of... Bread" Soobin mopped the floor

"I wanted to join this club because of food" Hyunjin his roommate sighed.

"I joined this club because i have no choice..oof" Lia wiped the tables.