Background Information

*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*
Just a reminder I do not own Bnha or it's characters, I do not own any pictures I use, they all go to their respective owners
*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*

Name: Y/n Takahasi

Age: 15

Height: 150 cm

Hair color: H/c

Hair length: Long

Eye color: E/c

Quirk: Just like Todoroki she has two quirks, one she inherited from her mother and one from her father. Her quirk allows her to teleport to anywhere she can see and it also allows her to create weapons out of mid air.

Drawbacks: Her weapon quirk is based off mental stability, if shes in a decent state she can create any weapon she want but if she is in a terrible mental state she won't be able to create weapons, the more she uses it the more sensitive she becomes meaning she can be easily manipulated in that state. Her other quirk the teleportation one has it's fair share of drawbacks, you are only able to see where your teleporting, if you use it to much you will "glitch" as some may call it. You will teleport all over the place randomly and it won't stop till you pass out or you get stuck.

Stats:

Strength: 5/5

Speed: 4/5

Technique: 4/5

Intelligence: 5/5

Cooperation: 2/5

Job: Vigilante

*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*

Mother: M/n Takahasi

Relationship: This is her mother, she hates her for many reasons but what pushed her over the edge was when she abandoned her in the middle of nowhere, but she somewhat respects her she made her what she is now.

Hair color: Light brown

Hair Length: It goes to her mid back

Eye color: E/c

Quirk: Teleportation, she can teleport anywhere she knows, which makes it tedious to catch her.

Stats:

Strength: 2/5

Speed: 3/5

Technique: 3/5

Intelligence: 5/5

Cooperation: 4/5

Job: Second in charge in a top notch gang.

*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*

Father: F/n Takahasi

Relationship: This is her father obviously, she hates him too but not for the same reason, he's the head of a one of the most dangerous gangs in Japan.

Hair Color: h/c

Hair length: Short

Eye color: light blue

Quirk: Weapon, he can create weapons out of thin air with almost no drawbacks.

Stats:

Strength: 5/5

Speed: 4/5

Technique: 2/5

Intelligence: 2/5

Cooperation: 3/5

Job: Gang leader.
*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*

Backstory: Y/n wanted to become a hero just because she saw how many people her parents hurt, killed and blown up, her childhood was tramatizing, but it only pushed her forward.

One day she was ranting to herself in her room, telling her to push though it and it all for her dream. She let it slip that she wanted to be a hero. Noticing this Y/ns Mom and Dad left her in the middle of the city.

She then spent hours trying to find a place to stay, she asked for peoples help but no one cared. So Y/n decided to live on her own, establishing a home base.

She didn't want to give up so she became a secret hero, she captured villains and then alerted the authorizes, taking whatever money the villain had making a living.

And will do anything to stop her parents.

*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*

Heros Opinions: Almost everyone doesn't like her. Almost every citizen is scared at the potential villain even though she's saving people. They don't know her goal which makes her a threat. Y/n had been doing this since she was ten so they've been looking for her for 5 years now.

*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*

A/n: I had written all of this already but it didn't save so I had to rewrite it, I hope you like the book and I am glad your staying along for the ride.