Chapter 55 : Dream

last five chaps :(

☆☆☆

After our classes, Jungkook and I decided to go to the Pierre near Elliot Bay to have fun at night.

Well, we also considered it as our first date outside and I feel nervous about it. I never had a single romantic date in my entire life. I've only imagined having one with Jungkook in my head before and now it's becoming a reality.

I always planned to wear a cute dress and sparkly doll shoes when this time comes, never did I imagine that it was going to be this way. We planned to meet outside the building at six in the evening, so using the spare hour I researched online for winter outfits that men usually wear on their date.

Browsing around the internet, I never really liked one outfit I saw. My female preferences are interfering with my decisions, so I gave up on searching online.

I opened my wardrobe and took a deep breath when I noticed how few my unisex clothes are.

An idea struck into my mind so I grab one oversized shirt and black long sleeves. I wore the black long sleeves first before adding the shirt on top. Fortunately, the white shirt is overwhelmingly thick so I think it'll be enough to keep me warm outside. I put on simple pants with a pair of leggings inside along with black male boots that I bought the other day.

I looked in the mirror after styling myself, I must say that I look decent and presentable enough.

Once I received Jungkook's message that he is already outside, I slipped my phone and wallet inside my pockets and grabbed a black scarf before going out of my room.

I saw Jungkook standing just outside the entrance of the building, so I surprised him by giving him a back hug. He wondered who it was, so when he turned around he greeted me with a smile. I wanted to kiss him on the lips until I heard two people fake coughing on one corner.

"Ehem! Respect the singles," Eunwoo muttered and I roll my eyes at them.

"You're going with us?" I asked the two and they both shake their head no.

"We're just going to drop you at your desired location per request of our dear friend Jeon." Jaehyun acted as if he was some kind of butler or something and I appreciated the gesture. It is a good thing that Jungkook knows who to befriend, he always ends up being friends with understanding people.

Like the last time, Jaehyun was the one who mans the steering wheel. I heard that they are also going to a party so that's why they agreed to give us a ride.

Once they dropped us to our location, "Have fun!" They waved us goodbyes with evil smirks.

"Let's go?" Jungkook asked me. We entered the theme park that I've already heard countless times before. I heard that it was a four-dimensional flying theater.

Once we entered the place, we were welcomed by the staff and a camp-like ambiance. The room is made out of wood and there are a lot of things displayed inside like wooden statues of bird, map of Washington, old pictures of historical persons, and more.

We were sent to the briefing area, and since then Jungkook never let my hand slip from his. He truly is proud of having me and so do I.

After the short reminders from the staff, they guided the two of us and the rest of the visitors to the main attraction. We saw a large screen that fills one wall of the room, then there are seats in the middle. It looked nothing special and I started to think that this date might be an epic fail.

We were told by the staff to choose our desired seats so Jungkook and I picked the area in the middle. Later on, all the lights turned off. "Was the electricity out?" I asked my boyfriend.