Part 3: Date Number 2- Christina (A.K.A. The Monster Eater)

I do not own any of the characters from Mighty Med, Lab Rats or Elite Force, or any crossover cameos. I only own my OCs, enjoy.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

After an utterly depressing bankruptcy-inducing date with Stefanie, Kaz was going for another date that his friend, Chase, had set him up with. Surprising that the geeky nerd among the gang of friends, Chase actually planned to set Kaz up with some girls he knew.

That means Kaz is unable to meet up with Jordan to finish up a group project. Kaz knew well an angry Jordan is a destructive one, since Cyd Ripley (one of her friends) and Jones (the yakuza-wannabe) gave Jordan a bag of weapons for her 16th birthday, Jordan has been getting the hang of weaponry. Kaz immediately sent over an urgent text to the group chat.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

'Chase set me up on a date today, so I don't think I can make it back on time to finish our group project' – K%ZISAWESOME (Kaz)

'It's fine, I'll just tell Mr. Matthews that you were slacking off. Or I can leash Bandit out to maul you.' -BlackMoodRing (Jordan)

'PLZ NO! I STILL REMEMBER THE DAY BANDIT TRIED TO SLAUGHTER THE STUFFED GORRILLA!' -K%ZISAWESOME (Kaz)

'I was just teasing ya, dude! ;P' -BlackMoodRing (Jordan)

'We have enough proof for your lack of contribution, Dr. Boing' -ArtIsMyHart (Maya Hart)

'PS, hope you get dumped by your date' -RipYouWithAChainsaw (Cyd)

'You just got burnt, yo! Good one, Cyd!' -ShadowWolf01 (Jones Chimokuri)

'Geez, thanks sooooooo much guys. (rolling eyes emoji)' -K%ZISAWESOME (Kaz)

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Kaz kept his phone after texting his friends. Jordan, Maya (some cute artsy girl whose friends with Jordan), Cyd (another cute, in his opinion, but violent friend of Jordan's) and Jones (the boy who never passes by a chance to be evil like a yakuza) might be rough around the edges, but they are good once you get to know them.

"So, Chase, who are you setting me up with this time? Is it that creepy stalker girl who is friends with Mrs. Zira from downtown's LGBT Creative Writing club?" Kaz asked Chase.

"No, it's not Caitlin. She has the habit of scaring off her dates on her own." Chase assured him. "this girl is one of Sabrina's friends and one of the teammates at the STEM club, her name is Christina."

"Oh I remember! Wasn't she the girl who turned you down on Valentine's Day with her 6 other friends, also named Christina!" Adam, Chase's older brother, laughed.

"Apparently, there was a misunderstanding of the 7 Christina's!" Leo laughed. "Poor girl didn't even know Chase confessed to her, and rejected him in a heartbeat."

"But because of Christina, she introduced me to Sabrina!" Chase defended.

"Ok, I bet it's a geeky girl with nerdy glasses, wears braces and too much freckles." Kaz joked, before Chase frowned.

"You'll know when you find out." Chase hinted, before he noticed a girl heading their way. She was tall with beautiful blonde hair walked over.

"Hey Christina." Chase greeted her casually.

"No way, this is the nerdy Christina you liked?!" Kaz jaw dropped, before excusing the guys. "Dude, she's beautiful! I can see why she rejected you!"

"Enough with the rejection!" Chase exclaimed in embarrassment.

"HEY NERD, let's go to the park." One of the kids Chase taught in tuition classes named Jamie ran in and dragged him away.