Family bond

Jeno was smirking while getting his stuff out from his suitcase. His smirk was making Renjun more nervous than he already was.

" Jeno.. stop smirking .."

" Why ? It's your deed. I didn't do anything Beautiful. I guess it's all about your hormones "

" Jeno I was just being a decent human being. "

Jeno rolled his eyes ,
" No need to pretend Mr Beautiful Huang.
If you wanted to spend the night with me and have all of me , all you need to do was ask . You know I'm always at your service "

Jeno tapped Renjuns chin making the older flustered.

" Stop touching me "
Renjun moved back.

" And Mr Huang pretending as if he isn't enjoying my touch again.. "

Renjun sighed .

How did he get into this situation when Jeno himself booked two separate rooms for both of them ?

Well...

The two girls from earlier are to blame.

Appearently their family came to Jeju for family outing all together. They booked rooms but wasn't aware of the capacity . Because of it was vacation time , the hotel had no extra room. Their family had only one choice .
Some family members have to move to another hotel which was quite a bad thing for the family. It could ruin their vacation.
That's when the two girl saw Renjun and Jeno.
Jeno looks quite cold and intimidating so they were little scared to approach when they heard both had separate rooms. When Jeno left with a phonecall , they took the opportunity and requested Renjun to give them a room . They will bear the expenses .
And Renjun being Renjun , gave them his room keys without thinking twice.

And now Boom , he was in the same room with Jeno.
Renjun wasn't actually afraid that Jeno will do anything bad to him. He was afraid of himself and his virgin hormones which often makes Renjun think about unspeakable things with Jeno.

Renjun blushed hard .

" What's going on inside that pretty little dirty mind of yours Beautiful ? Mind if I join your fantasies ?"
Jeno winked at Renjun.

Renjun just scrunched his nose while putting extra pillows in the middle of the bed.

" Don't try to cross this boundary. Or I'll kill you Lee "

Jeno smiled ,
" You see , I have this habit to cuddle when I sleep . So no promises at all Beautiful "

Thinking about Jeno cuddling someone at night made Renjuns blood boil. Does he have different people every night ? But Donghyuck said otherwise.

" I guess you were planning to bring someone if you had this room alone "

Jeno could feel the annoyed tone in Renjuns voice.

" Why would I bring anyone when I have the one and only Huang Renjun to entertain me ?"

Renjun couldn't understand he should be happy or disgusted. What did Jeno leveled him as ?

" I'm not your playtoy to fuck around Jeno"

Renjun was hurt actually.

Jeno wasn't expecting Renjun to say something like this. Because he never thought of him like this at all.

Renjun turn around but Jeno made him look at him by rotating his shoulder. There was a smile on Jenos face that Renjun never saw before.

" Who said you are a playtoy to me Renjun ? You aren't . You are really precious to me and I would never thought of you like this. I'm a jerk of course. But I have my principals too "