ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖

Y/n POV
I woke up, the feeling of warmth and thirst filling my body.

I sit up, met with sunlight shining through the window, and realize I'm not at my house. I then remember everything that happened previously.

I look down and see a soft grey blanket across me. I fell asleep without a blanket, how did it get on me?

I sigh and look to the side and see Jeff asleep in the desk chair that goes to my new desk.

'So he must have put the blanket on me.' I think. I quietly step out of the bed and to the door, that is closed.

I slowly open it, to try and prevent creaking sounds. Which worked. I slowly walk down stairs to see everyone from earlier except slender man.

Nobody notices me until I step into the room.

"Hey Y/n! I'm Ben! Nice to meet you!" The boy playing video games earlier said, holding out his hand for me to shake.

I shake it, not talking. "Do you need anything, are you hungry? Well we don't have human food, do you need some water? I could go get you water-" Ben was cut of by The boy wearing the mask.

"Cut it out, I think you're scaring him. Anyways, I'm Eyeless Jack, but you can call me Ej, is there anything you need?" He said.

"No i don't need anything, thanks though." I mumble, ignoring my thirst. I really wanted some water, but I don't want to bother them.

At that moment, Jeff walked into the room "Rise and Shine, sleeping beauty." Ben said. Ej snickered and I tried to maintain myself.

"Shut up, Y/n how are you feeling?" Jeff said, directing his attention to me. "Fine." I said quietly. I never really liked socializing or talking that much, and I'm a bit shy because I don't know these people that well.

"Well today me and the creepy pastas are going to have to go out. So you'll be left by yourself. Is that okay with you?" Jeff explained. It might be nice to explore and find out where everything is.

"But don't try anything. There are cameras in every room. Except the bathrooms." He added on. I nodded in agreement.

Slender man then walked into the room. "Alright, lets go. Since we don't have human food, we will bring you some take out. Is that okay Y/n?" Slender man said, making his way to the door and opening it for everyone.

I nodded again and watched as everyone left, except for Jeff. "If anything happens go into my room and lock the door, okay."

"Okay.." I mumbled. He then left, Slender Man following behind him. After they left I looked around, noticing the cameras in the corners of the room. I sit down on the couch, not sure go what I could do.

         😺💗  ~𝔱𝓘𝐌ε 𝐬Kᶤ𝕡~  💣💎

After what felt like a while, the door was pushed open. Ben was the first in, then the rest. They all had blood on them, even that little girl! I got a bit frightened by them all covered in blood.

"Y/n, I'm going to take a shower and I'll meet you back down here, okay?" Jeff said, wiping some blood of his face with his hand. I gave a weak nod and rested my head on the couch arm rest. Soon almost everyone was down in the living room, but not Jeff.

I was still in the same position, my eyes slightly open. I wasn't tired, but I was bored without Jeff. I could hear Ben talking to Ej.

"You know, he kind of looks like a kitten." He said, gesturing to me. "Yeah he does huh." I heard Jeff's voice say.

I jump up and look behind me to see Jeff dressed and a towel wrapped around his neck. "Sorry for the wait, Y/n." He apologized.

"It's fine.." I say quietly. He throws the towel on the table and sits beside me.

"You know aside from us all being killers and stuff, we are pretty normal." He clarified. "Nothing to be scared of."

I gave a nod. "Yeah I know.." I say. I hope life here isn't too weird.

"Anyway, we were going to play hide and seek tag outside, do you want to go?" He said, wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

"Okay..can I eat first?.." I ask. Why would a group of killers want to play a childish game like that? Meh.

"Yeah totally! Here, I'll go tell Slendy!!" The little girl said, who I guess listened to him ask me.

"Okay Sally." Jeff said, shooing her. 'Her name is Sally, Noted' I think to myself.

After I finished my food Slenderman came in with Sally. "Okay, is everyone ready to play?" He asks. We all say yes and make our way outside.

"I'll be it this time!" Ben exclaims.

Alright, let the game begin."