🌸Zero🌸

KOHARU

Wednesday

"Haru, breakfast's ready. Come down" I heard Kō-nii call down from downstairs. I dragged myself out of the bed and walked my half-asleep ass to the dining room.

Why is it morning already?

I slumped on my chair and pushed the plate away before using my arms as a pillow and closed my eyes again. Before I even fell asleep again, I got smacked on the back of my head.

"That hurt, you stupid brother!" I yelled at Kō-nii's face and he just stuck his tongue out and rolled his eyes. Wow, real mature Kō-nii.

"We're going to eat, don't sleep here. The next time you do I'll smack you with a plate" He reprimanded me with a glare. Rolling my eyes, I headed to the sink to wash my hands.

"Now that I remember, today's your first day at Karasuno right?" Kō-nii asked after I got back to the table.

I nodded in reply before eating one of the fried eggs he cooked. The yolk dripped out from the sides of my mouth, so I used my sleeves to wipe it off. "Ew, that's so not ladylike Haru"

"No one's asking your opinion Chibi-nii" I stuck my tongue out to him and he hit me on the head.

"Shut up Goliath" He said with a glare.

"It's so early in the morning and you two are at it again. You're like kids" said Tomo-nii , who just came down from his room in complete uniform.

"This giant lady here started it" Kō-nii sneered and made faces to annoy him more.

"Chibi-nii, bleh!" I grabbed two pieces of loaves before dashing to my room, of course with Kō-nii running after me with fumes coming out from his nose and ears.

As soon as I closed the door, he started banging it telling me to open it.

"You come out here Haru! You here me?! Come out!" He yelled behind the door. I chuckled at his reaction.

"Kourai, just leave her be, she's in her rebellious state" I heard Tomo-nii defending me.

"Yeah, leave me be Chibi-nii!" I yelled from my room, loud enough for them to hear.

I heard a thud on my door and a following yell from Kō-nii. "SHUT UP, GOLIATH!"

I laughed out loud. He's such a hot-headed fella. But anyway, another win for me again. It's 167 wins and 0 losses when it comes to pissing Kō-nii. I never fail *smug face*.

I am Hoshiumi Koharu, the youngest in our family. I have two brothers, the eldest is Akitomo-nii and then Kourai-nii. As you can see, I am a normal teenager.......if I don't include my height. I am 17 years old and I just transferred to Karasuno High for my third year. I was originally 176 cm tall, but when I entered my second year of highschool, I grew up to 183 cm. And it's such a bum.

Moving on, as I am amazed by Kō-nii's bleached hair, I did the same with mine and colored it white, my eyes are smaller and a bit more slated than my brothers, but my eye color is the same as them.

The main reason for my transfer is a bit hehe, shallow. It's to admire my long time idol and crush and he's in Karasuno. So I decided that before I go abroad to study college, I will spend the rest of my highschool years in Karasuno, admiring him. Yeah shallow, don't rub it in.

After a refreshing bath, I wore my newly bought uniform and ran down to the living room. Kō-nii is also wearing his uniform when I arrived.

"Where's Mama?" I asked him and he pointed outside the house.

"Are you ready?" He asked and I nodded. I picked up my backpack from the couch, and dragged my luggage outside.

Yes, my luggage. I am moving in with a friend of mine in Miyagi Prefecture, that way I can go to school easily. Mama and Papa are against the idea at first but they can never turn me down. I'm their absolute favorite hehe.

"You take care of yourself Haru, don't put yourself in danger" Tomo-nii said after he put my bags in the car. I hugged him tight and smiled.

"Omakasette kudasai! (Please leave it to me)" I did a salute when I said that. He patted me on the head with a warm smile on his. "Awww Tomo-nii I really will miss youuuuu!"

"Oi Haru!" Kō-nii called out so I walked up to him. I even crouched for him to see me eye to eye but he just kicked my knee.

"Ow! That hurt Chibi-nii!"

"Stupid. Don't forget what Tomo-nii said, okay? And no boyfriends you punk! " He said fired up. "Mail us from time to time, okay?" He added shyly. I grinned and crouched, enough for him to pat me on the head. He can be such a tsun tsun sometime.

"I'll remember that Kō-nii, but I don't know about the boyfriend part" I stuck my tongue out and he tugged my hair hard as a response.

I got in the car along with Mom and Dad. I waved goodbye to my brothers as Dad started driving. "I better have the rest of my socks when I return, ne Chibi-nii?" I joked and he got annoyed and started chasing our car. I chuckled and turned around to face front. We exited the neighborhood and was finally on the main road to Miyagi Prefecture.

"Are you sure you want to go to Karasuno High? I mean, aren't you going to change your mind?" Papa frantically asked and faked tears. "Papa's worried about you Haru-chan!"

"Papa, I won't change my mind. Besides, it'll be fun" I answered with a smile. "Don't worry okay?"

"Sorry Haru-chan, your Papa really hates to let you go attend school so far from us. But he can't say no, because he knows this will be the last two years you'll be spending here" Mother said in father's dispense because he continued to fake crying. Papa's such a drama queen.

"It's okay Mama, you also take care of yourselves while I'm gone okay?" I said to them with a smile.

"By the way Haru-chan, I heard from Mafuyu-chan that there's this guy you want to meet there?" Mama teased. Of course, Papa heard and I can see him leaning closer to hear my reply.

"I always wanted to see him Mama" I said with a large grin on my face.

"Who is this guy anyway?" Papa grumpily asked while Mama chuckled beside him.

"Nishinoya" I smiled mentioning his name.

"What?" Dad asked again.

"His name is Nishinoya Yū, Papa. And he's the Guardian Deity of Karasuno"

e n d  o f  c h a p t e r