Chapter 46

Megan's POV

"Were here! WHOOT!" I scream. (a/n: iwantmorefood 😂)

"Let's see, where do you guys wanna go first?" Aaliyah asks. "You pick Shawn." I say. "That ride?" He says pointing to the broom ride. "Sure." Aaliyah and I both say.

-skip to 7:00-

"Let's go shopping now!" I say to them. Shawn groans it Aaliyah is excited. "C'mon Shawn. I'll buy you a wand." I say smiling and nudging him. "Fine." he says smiling.

We walk into the store and it's really cool. There're wizard hats, robes, wands, books. It's awesome.

I let Shawn and Aaliyah do their thing since I already bought some at the beginning of the day.

"Here put these on." Shawn says. He puts some Harry Potter glasses on me and gives me a Gryffendor robe.

I put them on and Shawn gives Aaliyah his phone.

We both pose like were "casting" a spell and she takes it. I give her mine and then we both make funny faces.

Shawn switched with Aaliyah and I pick her up and we make a funny face. Shawn switches with me and I take one of them both smiling.

We all go on our phones and post it on our social media accounts.

@MeganCollins: He's my Ron to Hermione💖👓😘 @ShawnMendes

@ShawnMendes: Someone casted a spell on me and it made me fall in love with this beautiful girl😊😜😘 @MeganCollins

@princessaaliyah: spent the best day with my favorite people at Harry Potter World😄

-----

Haiiiiii. Sorry this was a boring and short chapter. Kinda a filler chapter but I'll make the next one gucci😉😍

-@muffin_mendes