during quarantine

so since i'm stuck in quarantine i've been super bored lately. i started a new workout routine to keep me busy. i ended up making a new spotify playlist it's full of my old emo music and some rock music i listen to now. it's almost 9 hours long and i'm super proud of myself because i've never really been able to start something and finish it. i usually procrastinate till i'm like thinking okay i need to get this done or whatever.

    anywho one of my chinchillas died :( it's super upsetting because i would use to sing to her and she would like put her ears up like she enjoyed listening to me sing. it was super cute. the night i found her i was like super busy all day so i didn't really have time to mess with them at all through the day so when i had time i opened the cage and tapped on the bars calling them over to me. i noticed that one came running instantly but the other just stayed where she was. (she was behind the wooden hideout thingy i have in the cage). so i thought she was just sleeping so i held the other one and gave her kisses and a treat. usually when i shake the bag for the treats they both come running to get one so it was super odd that she didn't come. so i opened the bottom of the cage and touched her tail. she didn't move so i got kinda scared and went to pick her up. i noticed she was super stiff so i pulled her out from behind the house and just laid her in the middle of the cage. i started bawling my eyes out bc i was so upset. once i got myself to calm down a little i took off the hoodie i was wearing and wrapped her in it. i sat on my bed and just kinda held her while crying. i had no idea what to do because it was midnight and everyone in the house was already asleep so i texted my dad at work and told him what happened. i asked him what i should do and he told me to put her in the freezer and we would burry her in the morning. i couldn't let her go like that so i started looking up some animal cremation places in high hopes that when everything opens back up i could take her to get cremated. i found this one place that only charges $85 for a 2lbs animal so i send a screenshot to my dad and he said i would have to ask my mom. my mom woke up around like 2:30 to go to the bathroom so when she came out i asked her about it and she said yes. so i have to keep my baby in the freezer until everything opens back up. it really sucks when i open the freezer to get food because i just see her in there and it hurts knowing i can't do anything about it till the state opens back up.

the governor of the state said we aren't opening anything back up till may so she's gonna be stuck in there for another month :((((

i also ran out of chinchilla food and i can't go out to get any because the only stores open are essential stores and none of them carry the food i usually get them so i've just been feeding her cut up apples and lettuce. i'm running low on bunny food too so they're gonna have to go on a fruit and vegetable diet lmaooo. they're gonna become vegans for a month. it's okay at least they will be getting the same vitamins they usually do with their food.

i can't wait till this whole thing is over because both my bunnies and chinchillas are going to need bedding soon cuz i'm also running low on that. i usually get like 50lbs bags of bedding so it lasts a while but since once again nothings open i would have to buy like 10 of the 5lbs bags. it would be more expensive too and we don't really have money to be wasting on stuff we could get cheaper.

i'm hopefully gonna be able to see my boyfriend tomorrow i'm super excited cuz it's been like two weeks and i miss him a lot.

i'm gonna end this here cuz it's currently 3:32 and i gotta get some sleep soon. goodnight everyone💕