Chapter 15

Iroas P.O.V

All of us--including Percy-- went to visit the campfire before it started. It looked great. There were blue banners, and there was a long white table filled with blue pancakes, blue cupcakes, blue donuts--basically all the sweet food mixed with blue colouring. Written on the blue banners in bold and super big letters was,"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PERCY!" I wonder if they did that for me when I died.

I sneaked a glance at Percy, seeing that it was a celebration meant for him. He remained passive, no expression whatsoever, but the slight--very minimal-- slump in the shoulders showed that he did so have a soft spot for some of the campers. I saw Silena and Beckendorf glance at him too.

We sat down at a table at the dining pavillion, very hungry. Probably except Percy. We dug down into our blue food that was served by I don't know who. Strange. We didn't ask for blue food. Anyway, it's still food.

I could hear powerful wings swooping from above us. I thought it was Percy, but it wasn't. Percy was sitting across me.

The swooping came from a black creature with wings and four legs. Blackjack. The pegasus Percy used to be best friends with. He swooped down into the camp, landing in front of the donuts. Chiron trotted to him and tried to feed him the donuts. Keyword:tried. The horse neighed and turned away from the centaur. I glanced at Percy through my peripheral vision and saw his shoulders slump even further. He must miss the pegasus a lot.

I looked at him and cocked my head towards Blackjack, showing him that it was okay for him to feed or touch the horse. He took in a deep breath and stepped over the bench. He slowly took a step forward. And another. Soon the gap between him and the horse was lessened by a lot. He took a donut and threw it to Blackjack. Surprisingly, Blackjack caught it with his mouth. I turned to look at the campers, only to see them looking at the two with huge eyes and open mouths. Their breathing seemed to have stopped. Even Chiron's eyes were big. It was almost comical.

Blackjack took a step forward, so did Percy. They did that so in sync that it looked like he had somehow arranged it. The gap lessened until they were only five centimetres apart. Blackjack suddenly nuzzled his head against Percy's chest who in turn put his hand on the pegasus' back. I could tell that they were communicating each other via mind message. I glanced at the campers again and saw that they hadn't moved a spot.

Percy walked out of the pavillion with Blackjack following behind him. I saw Chiron look at him with an expression that was mixed with shock and ashtonishment.

Chiron's P.O.V

I was shocked. And astonished. That boy--Télos-- just fed Blackjack. That was like a miracle or something. We all knew Blackjack missed Percy, and would only be fed by one of us if Percy was here. So far, he had bitten everybody that even went within a metre near him. And then this boy came along. He fed Blackjack without Blackjack even whinnying at him. He even whinnied at Annabeth, who was Percy's girlfriend, and Poseidon, who was Percy's dad and a god.

Just who is he?

Annabeth P.O.V

How did Télos feed Blackjack? I couldn't. Poseidon couldn't. How did he do that? He must be someone special, someone different.

。。。。。

Iroas' P.O.V

We, including the huntresses, sat down at the campfire, waiting for the gods to arrive, as usual. Percy sat on my left and Jazzy sat on my right. Thirteen flashes of light shot down on one of the benches around the campfire, making a dramatic entrance. But Poseidon wasn't there. As soon as I thought that, Poseidon came strolling in with a sturdy walking stick. His posture was straight, though, and he seemed like a stranger compared to the other gods. His eyes held raw pain and sadness, and they were red and puffy from crying.

Seeing him like this just made me want to ask Percy to surrender his identity, but the thought of Poseidon disowning him rebuked that thought. He sat down next to Percy instead of the rest of the gods, which I found very dangerous for Percy. Percy merely stiffened at the action, but did not attempt to run away. The other gods just looked at Poseidon with sympathy.

Chiron trotted to the front of the fire and said,"Today is Percy Jackson's birthday! It is the saviour of Olympus' birthday, so in his honour, I invite Grover Underwood, his best friend, to tell us a story about Percy." Grover stepped forward with his shaggy legs and bleated.

"I'll tell a story to you guys too." Annabeth made her way out of her seat. Grover told the story about him finding the lightning bolt for Zeus.

Annabeth told the story of him going into Tartarus for him. Then she continued by saying,"I'd like to make an apology too. I'm sorry that I was blinded by John, and for being the mindless fool that I was, following him in everything that he did. I'd also like to apologise to all of you for being such a bitch to all of you. I sincerely hope you will forgive me."

Then she rushed back to her seat, tears in her eyes. Thalia came out from her seat hugged her. "I always knew the old Annie was in there somewhere!" Then cheers erupted around the whole campfire. Annabeth didn't even scold Thalia for calling her Annie, instead she hugged her back.

At this moment, Beckendorf pulled Silena to the center of the campfire, then lifted his hand up. "I wanna reveal myself. You'll probably trust us more if I do so!"

Silena pulled away, shaking her head 'no'. Beckendorf pulled her closer to him. "Yes." He placed one hand on his hood, and the other on Silena's hood. He tugged them both down.

Silence ensued. Then cheers erupted.

"BECKENDORF! SILENA! Welcome back!" Chiron said enthusiastically. You could easily see the smile lines on his face.

"Silena?" Clarisse. She hopped down her seat. Her lips were quivering. Wow. I have never seen Clarisse like this before. Then she pulled Silena away from the campfire.

Jazzy pulled me along with her. "You guys do not know me, but I'm Jazzy." She pulled down her hood and revealed her crazy pink and purple hair. She look adorable like that. Oh my god, Luke. Stop. She tugged on my hand. "Your turn."

All eyes were on me. Shitake mushrooms.

I slowly removed my hood.

A/N what should I call them? Chaos' what? Comment some ideas! (Unedited)